Just wondering if anyone is able to get their mac to recognize. I did some internet searches and on other forums they had links posted for the drivers for Windows but no one said anything about mac. I didn't have problems a with the incredible or X. Anyone know where to get the drivers.
    07-18-10 03:27 PM
    Nevermind. I found out. Someone posted on android central a few minutes ago.

But in case anyone needs to know:

1. Go into "Settings"
    2. Choose "Applications"
    3. Choose "Development"
    4. Choose "USB Debugging" - you'll get a prompt about what it does etc - don't worry about it. It won't break anything.
    5. Exit settings
    6. Start up "DoubleTwist"
    7. Follow the instructions in "DoubleTwist"

The last couple steps are of course if you are using double twist. The first 5 steps will get your mac to recognize the phone whether or not you are using double twist.
    07-18-10 04:58 PM
    Yeah, i had Vibrant. No need DoubleTwist.. You just put USB port into Captiviate, You need to drag notification bar and see USB icon.

Click USB icon > dialog appear > click both mount. thats it.. it will appear on your mac. let me know if it works.

Hope this help.
    07-18-10 05:01 PM
    Yeah, i had Vibrant. No need DoubleTwist.. You just put USB port into Captiviate, You need to drag notification bar and see USB icon.

Click USB icon > dialog appear > click both mount. thats it.. it will appear on your mac. let me know if it works.

Hope this help.
    I have a Vibrant and that works for me on my PC but not my Mac.
    07-20-10 12:09 PM

Hope this help.
    You have to do the steps posted above first and then you can mount the SD card for the captivate. After you do those then you can drag notifications etc.... I think this was an issue with the captivate and several people had the same problem in other forums while I didn't have problems with the X or Incredible.

So for anyone having issues. Do the above steps as in my second post and then your mac will recognize your captivate and you are able to mount.
    07-20-10 01:48 PM
    Yes sorry. I guess I was in a rush and thought I did that. I'm good to go on my Vibrant! Thank you.
    07-20-10 05:39 PM
    Who cares about connecting to your Mac? All I want to know is if you like the Captivate? LOL! I'm sure it's posted somewhere else, so I will go look!
    07-20-10 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD