As an expert in having trouble with many of seidio's
    products. The most troubled case in my opinion is the
    Innocase (Surface 1). This case connects front to back.

Innocase Surface, Black

With as many batt pulls as BB's need, this case just won"t
    hold up. It has a poorly designed clips that wear out in a
    month. as a matter of fact they discontinued this case for
    the TOUR except in the hybrids and 360's

The Innocase Surface 2 is by far there most durable case
    but they must not have had enough room to engineer the
    charge port in sucessfully.

Trust me you"ll will hate this case even thought there is a 6
    month waranty on it. It take Seidio 3 to 4 week to replace
    defective cases with all there RMA bull ****. BUMMER
    07-18-10 10:36 AM
    Why not use QuickPull?

Robin
    07-18-10 10:45 AM
    i have the innocase 2 for the tour on my bold. charges and everything fine regardless of the charge port moved up a small bit. theres still room for the plug to work properly.
    07-18-10 10:59 AM
    Seidio doesn't care about this phone.
    07-18-10 03:37 PM
    Why not use QuickPull?
    I second that! I wouldn't do a physical battery pull even if I didn't have a case. Why put extra wear/tear on the door's latch!?
    07-18-10 04:02 PM
    Seidio cases aren't very good. The Seidio case really does add unnecessary bulk without adding any real protection to this phone. When I drop it, it splits open always. I think you're money is well spent buying an Epik case, which is made of compressible materials and would actually provide some shock resistance.
    07-18-10 04:17 PM
    I second that! I wouldn't do a physical battery pull even if I didn't have a case. Why put extra wear/tear on the door's latch!?
    Not to but heads with you again... but as stated earlier
    on other threads..only a physical pull really reset the phone.

I know this case like the "back of my hand" and its not only ugly
    but it has no staying power.

Seidios return policy sucks due to the time involved in all the red tape

Now that I think about them i really dislike this company !!!
    07-18-10 04:25 PM
    Have not ordered a case yet for my Bold but felt the Innocase I had for my Curve was the best, and I tried several. I especially liked the Seidio dock that allowed me to charge without removing the case. Another vote for QuickPull...weird but it gives me a tad more file free than actually pulling the battery. The Seidio 1700 mAh extended life battery works very well, providing about 20% more juice per charge. Given the battery issues with the Bold, RIM should make this the stock OEM battery.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-10 04:36 PM
    ...Another vote for QuickPull...weird but it gives me a tad more file free than actually pulling the battery.
    Agreed! I acknowledge that there are many BB Gurus that claim that nothing beats a physical battery pull. But, in my experience, a reboot initiated by a software program has not yielded anything LESS than a 'battery pull'. If / when my device incurs a problem that demands a physical battery pull, I'll concede.

Just saying, "Why remove the battery if your problem can be solved without removing the battery?"
    07-18-10 05:01 PM
    i have the innocase 2 for the tour on my bold. charges and everything fine regardless of the charge port moved up a small bit. theres still room for the plug to work properly.
    Some dispute this, saying that there is too much of a gap, can you snap a picture of yours charging with the case on?
    07-18-10 05:10 PM
    I don't think "methods on how to soft reset the phone" is the actual point or issue of this post...

The issue is the lasting quality on the case from removal, for any reason.
    07-18-10 06:20 PM
    [QUOTE=i_hiker;5361116]Have not ordered a case yet for my Bold but felt the Innocase I had for my Curve was the best, and I tried several. I especially liked the Seidio dock that allowed me to charge without removing the case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[

Your right it was the best Innocase 1 seidio ever made it was
    even sold at the vrz store. The curve's side layout was perfect for
    the strong poitioning of its closure.

The tour and the bold has a different side layout that causes
    this case to fail, thats why seidio discontinued the surface 1
    07-19-10 01:00 AM
    Some dispute this, saying that there is too much of a gap, can you snap a picture of yours charging with the case on?
    I can charge with the case on, but it is not real tight and is prone to slipping out. So usually I don't bother. Most of my charging is done at home at night on the Seidio dock.
    07-19-10 09:59 AM
    What case is most like the innocase 2, since that
    appears to be history,,,,Recommendation Please
    07-19-10 06:40 PM
    I've used the Innocase I and Innocase II on my previous Blackberrys and have the Innocase I on my Bold 9650. I had to modify the case in order to allow the charger to plug in correctly. The only reason I purchased this case was because it was on clearance at Best Buy for $7.99. My Innocase II for the Tour actually broke the same day my Bold came in the mail. The Inncoase 2 is a better design and is more durable than the Innocase I but the Innocase II has a weak point directly above where the bottom portion of the case connects withe top portion and is a very common place for the case to break. After having spent a couple hundred dollars on Seidio products over the years I must say that I would not recommend purchasing from them going forward because their products are overpriced and their warranty replacement policy is poor. But for $7.99 I couldn't say no....
    07-20-10 10:27 AM
    I've used the Innocase I and Innocase II on my previous Blackberrys and have the Innocase I on my Bold 9650. I had to modify the case in order to allow the charger to plug in correctly. The only reason I purchased this case was because it was on clearance at Best Buy for $7.99. My Innocase II for the Tour actually broke the same day my Bold came in the mail. The Inncoase 2 is a better design and is more durable than the Innocase I but the Innocase II has a weak point directly above where the bottom portion of the case connects withe top portion and is a very common place for the case to break. After having spent a couple hundred dollars on Seidio products over the years I must say that I would not recommend purchasing from them going forward because their products are overpriced and their warranty replacement policy is poor. But for $7.99 I couldn't say no....
    i agree totally with u yet I still go back to these guys. I must be a glutton.
    07-20-10 12:56 PM
    Not to but heads with you again... but as stated earlier
    on other threads..only a physical pull really reset the phone.

I know this case like the "back of my hand" and its not only ugly
    but it has no staying power.

Seidios return policy sucks due to the time involved in all the red tape

Now that I think about them i really dislike this company !!!
    Left alt
    right shift
    and delete will also reset your phone if it freezes

you don't really have to do a battery pull. They do the same thing.

I understand that this thread is more about the cheapy clip structure they use but i use an otterbox and don want to take it off my bold everytime I have the need to pull the battery or if the phone freezes.

07-20-10 10:54 PM
    For those interested, Sedio replied to my tweet and said they would have Inno2 cases for the Bold 9650 "before August".

07-21-10 09:40 AM
    I didn't think the Seidio Surface case was available yet, it says coming soon! Are we talking about the same case?
    07-21-10 10:13 AM
    Inno Surface and Inno Surface II are different cases. The surface (I) is listed as coming soon on the website. The Inno II is not yet listed on the site for the 9650. That's the one they said to me would be there "before august".

That being said, the just updated their reply to me and said coming by "early august". I had also previously suggested to them offering a discount to Inno II purchasers who had an Inno II for their Tour and were upgraded by Verizon. They originally said they really liked that idea. Let's see if they follow thru.
    07-21-10 10:22 AM
    I've been monitoring Amazon's stock of the "Seidio Innocase II Surface Case and Holster Combo for BlackBerry Bold 9650 (Black)." I just noticed that it's no longer 2-4 weeks for shipping, and that they're shipping now. Sweet!

But Seidio's website doesn't list an "Innocase II Surface" for the 9650. Just "Innocase Surface," and so I'm reluctant. The part numbers match between the two sites, but neither shows the sides of the case included in the combo. Who do I believe?
    08-04-10 07:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD