Now THIS is the way the Storm 2 should have been. That awful thing was so slow compared to this, i can't even believe I use to

attempt to surf the web on it.

By by BB. You've been left in the dust.
    07-18-10 02:49 AM
    Another well-written post for no other reason than "validate my purchase".

Cool story, bro.
    07-18-10 04:24 AM

Cool story, bro.

Another well-written post for no other reason than "being jealous"

Cool, Cool story, bro

Your right, the phones don't even compare. Makes my BB feel like a toy.
    07-18-10 05:54 AM
    IM seriously thinking on selling my Storm2 and getting either the X or the Incredible.
    I looked at the X yesterday at a VZW store.... it's awesome. The screen size is the ba**s. Videos look awesome on it.
    It's huge.... looks like it might be a little big to fit in my pocket. Since you own one... whats your feeling on that ?
    Im also looking for a phone with a front and back camera for video chat.... too bad neither the X or the incredible have it. Thats a bummer for me.
    Last edited by Jazz_nh; 07-18-10 at 07:17 AM.
    07-18-10 07:13 AM

Cool story, bro.

This is the Droid section of the forum isnt it ? Which I guess I dont understand... for a forum that is a hardcore BB forum, why are there specified sections for non BB devices ?
    07-18-10 07:16 AM
    IM seriously thinking on selling my Storm2 and getting either the X or the Incredible.
    I looked at the X yesterday at a VZW store.... it's awesome. The screen size is the ba**s. Videos look awesome on it.
    It's huge.... looks like it might be a little big to fit in my pocket. Since you own one... whats your feeling on that ?
    Im also looking for a phone with a front and back camera for video chat.... too bad neither the X or the incredible have it. Thats a bummer for me.
    when is ur upgrade date??
    07-18-10 07:27 AM
    My upgrade date for my Storm is 11 Months away. But I do have a third line which is eligible now.
    07-18-10 07:46 AM
    The Droid X is very pocketable. Unless you are punk/emo and wear super tight jeans (or a girl), then there might be a problem.
    07-18-10 08:47 AM
    Good move, a friend of mine has a Storm and let me tell you, I wouldn't even touch a Storm even if I had a gun held to my head and told to do so. It's oen of the few BlackBerries that I DON'T like.
    07-18-10 09:11 AM
    My upgrade date for my Storm is 11 Months away. But I do have a third line which is eligible now.
    the line that eligible do a 1yr contract with it and get the X
    07-18-10 09:16 AM
    Good move, a friend of mine has a Storm and let me tell you, I wouldn't even touch a Storm even if I had a gun held to my head and told to do so. It's oen of the few BlackBerries that I DON'T like.
    You're not the only one.
    07-18-10 09:16 AM
    Now THIS is the way the Storm 2 should have been. That awful thing was so slow compared to this, i can't even believe I use to

attempt to surf the web on it.

By by BB. You've been left in the dust.

I would hope a phone that came out 6 months after the S2 would "leave it in the dust".
    07-18-10 09:56 AM
    LMFAO WOW
    07-18-10 09:57 AM
    Hopefully your Droid X has spelling and grammar check.
    07-18-10 11:50 AM
    Is year storm2 unlocked, rated 8/10 for cosmetic n working condition good? I buy it for 100. That keep your place from dusty n overstock with unwanted stuff.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-10 11:55 AM
    Congrats on the X. The Android Platform has a lot to offer. Nobody can blame you for switching. It's all about what works best for you....
    07-18-10 01:03 PM

I would hope a phone that came out 6 months after the S2 would "leave it in the dust".
    Forget phone vs phone, the android OS pisses all over the BB.
    07-18-10 06:07 PM
    Hopefully your Droid X has spelling and grammar check.
    Don't be jealous my friend. Don't be jealous...
    07-18-10 11:26 PM
    Ha! You couldn't PAY me to be jealous.
    07-18-10 11:28 PM
    Another well-written post for no other reason than "being jealous"

Cool, Cool story, bro

Your right, the phones don't even compare. Makes my BB feel like a toy.
    Yes. I am so jealous of your Droid X, you got me. It's not like my Android device doesn't work just as well. but again, cool story, bro.

This is the Droid section of the forum isnt it ? Which I guess I dont understand... for a forum that is a hardcore BB forum, why are there specified sections for non BB devices ?
    Yes. Because of all the sister sites in the "Smartphone Experts Network" share. I believe CrackBerry is the biggest of them all, user-wise.

Also, I simply posted what I did because saying "Oh, my (insert ANY Android device here) kicks the crap out of (insert random older BlackBerry here), I will never go back to (insert random older BlackBerry here), because the (insert any Android device here) is how a smartphone should have been in the first place. I can't believe I used (insert random BlackBerry here) for so long, it sucks!" is getting old, tired, taking up forum space, and frankly, wasting a New Posts area.

Forget phone vs phone, the android OS pisses all over the BB.
    Owning both, it really doesn't. They both excel at different things, both have areas for improvement, and both cater to different needs.
    Last edited by GlitchZero; 07-19-10 at 03:53 AM.
    07-19-10 03:51 AM
    Owning both, it really doesn't. They both excel at different things, both have areas for improvement, and both cater to different needs.
    More accurately; one excels in one specific area whereas the other excels in everything else. Leave it up to the user to decide which they want. If you wish to judge based on one strong point (because that's all you want) vs the other's numerous other strong points, well then that's up to you.
    07-19-10 04:26 AM
    Droid x is perfect FOR ME! I have a storm 2 that will be sitting in my drawer because of Droids awesomeness!
    07-19-10 09:01 AM
    Droid x is perfect FOR ME! I have a storm 2 that will be sitting in my drawer because of Droids awesomeness!
    Agree when I booted the phone and started playing with it.........the BB storm seemed like its 4 years out of date
    07-19-10 09:29 AM
    Agree when I booted the phone and started playing with it.........the BB storm seemed like its 4 years out of date
    Because the OS was 4+ years old and just put on a touchscreen. Welcome to something newer.
    07-19-10 09:57 AM
    Because the OS was 4+ years old and just put on a touchscreen. Welcome to something newer.
    That is very true, it is nice to have a phone that does everything you actually expect it to do not just what you want it to.
    07-19-10 12:07 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD