The RIM Twitter app (T4BB) no longer automatically gives me the menu showing "open link" when I select a link in a tweet. I must manually hit the BB menu key and select from there. Clearly, this is not an end of the world situation, however it was working correctly 1 or 2 versions ago...
    I have searched the forums and The Google but it seems this problem is either: a) rare OR b) it doesn't bother anyone else.
    I am rocking the Storm 9550 and have reinstalled the app several times in an attempt to shake the problem loose...to no avail. I don't mind that this is a rare problem (it makes me feel special, like a snowflake), but I would like to go back to full functionality.
    Does anyone else have this problem and/or do they know how to fix it?
    Storm 9550 with OS 5.0.0.713 (latest official from VZW)
    T4BB ver. 1.0.0.45
    07-17-10 02:48 PM
    You might need to explain. I'm not a big Tweeter but the one's I have allow me to click on the tweet, it opens that specific one and then I can cursor down and open the link in the Browser.
    07-17-10 05:15 PM
    Running the latest Twitter for Blackberry app on my Bold 9700 and the links work fine. Maybe uninstall and reinstall it?
    07-17-10 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD