Installed 5.0.0.681 on my AT&T Bold. Now I can't use data while on the phone. What is a good 5.0 build that will allow data and phone at the same time and has good battery life and very little memory leak? Thanks in advance for the help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-10 07:24 AM
    Go to Options/Advanced Options/Host Routing Table push the BlackBerry button and click register

or:

Go to Manage Connections / Mobile network option and the data service must be ON

This relase must work on every device every carrier and allow the data connection.Im using at&t with this OS and works fine!
    07-17-10 09:00 AM
    Go to Options/Advanced Options/Host Routing Table push the BlackBerry button and click register

or:

Go to Manage Connections / Mobile network option and the data service must be ON

This relase must work on every device every carrier and allow the data connection.Im using at&t with this OS and works fine!
    True . . What nagyitron stated above should fix your issue
    07-17-10 10:19 AM
    Thanks! It's working now. I was going nuts... The advice was / is very much appreciated.

07-17-10 02:50 PM
    That's Excellent! . . you're welcome
    07-17-10 03:03 PM
    How did you upgrade to 5.0? I'm using Bold 9000 on AT&T as well, but I'm not seeing and upgrade options anywhere?

07-17-10 06:41 PM
    How did you upgrade to 5.0? I'm using Bold 9000 on AT&T as well, but I'm not seeing and upgrade options anywhere?

from what you are saying, I can say that At&t have not released the .681, that's why you are not seeing any update ( I could be wrong though )

The OP then have probably installed/upgraded to the .681 released by Optus Mobile from this link > OS 5.0.0.681 released by Optus Mobile for the Bold 9000

Installation Procedure:

- installing an OS onto your BB when you reach to the part where you should double click on loader.exe > right click on it and select run as administrator instead
    - another way to installing an OS onto your BB
    07-18-10 02:25 AM

ATT isnt gonna release 5.0 jus look under my signature and there is a download link from megaupload to download it =]
    07-19-10 01:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD