Holy cow! How awesome is this!

You can get 10 email addresses "Focused on the Bold" for only $100!

Blackberry Bold 10 email addresses must have BoldBB - eBay (item 130236978742 end time Jul-17-08 21:51:52 PDT)

[/sarcasm]

Anyone else find this absolutely ********? Or am I missing something?

Brandon
    07-08-08 07:08 PM
    I'm gonna make 10 more and sell them on ebay for $5 cheaper!
    07-08-08 07:11 PM
    lol, I hope no one is dumb enough to bid on that.
    07-08-08 07:41 PM
    Some people are actually bidding on these things. Poor idoits Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-08 07:58 PM
    Its really shocking to check the type of stuff people bid for on ebay, clumsy is all I can say.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-08 09:12 PM
    Can someone tell me what anyone would need bold email addresses for? Not trying to be a smart *** but what is the significance?
    07-08-08 09:15 PM
    I don't really think there is any significance. Seems like a very lame attempt to make money to me.

Brandon
    07-09-08 12:43 AM
    lolz.. there are tons of these on ebay.
    07-09-08 01:18 AM
    the reason people buy these things is hope that a company will buy them out for the addresses. to a company that has a product they want to sell online its worth money. I know this because i had a car club of the name "Sight and Sound" and we had a webpage S&S.com. then a magizine of the same name wanted the domain name so we sold it to them.
    07-09-08 07:06 AM
    A domain name is a completely different thing than an email address that someone created for free on yahoo.
    07-09-08 11:28 AM
    A domain name is a completely different thing than an email address that someone created for free on yahoo.
    While that is true, the people bidding aren't aware of the distinction. It's just sad.
    07-09-08 11:51 AM
    Yeah, domains can be quite profitable. But these are just email addresses, which like sunkast said, are totally different. The email addresses in this auction aren't even "mainstream" domains, if you will (such as gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc.).

And BTW, I don't think anyone has bid on them. Not sure where that came from.

Brandon
    07-09-08 12:15 PM
    the reason people buy these things is hope that a company will buy them out for the addresses. to a company that has a product they want to sell online its worth money. I know this because i had a car club of the name "Sight and Sound" and we had a webpage S&S.com. then a magizine of the same name wanted the domain name so we sold it to them.
    People with businesses don't use gmail. Plus, you sold a domain name not an email address. Apples and oranges. What's on eBay is a joke and flat out ********.
    07-09-08 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD