During the last few days when I have gone to start my video camera or regular camera, the phone resets. This has happened twice in the last few days. Once it resets it seems to work fine. I have had the phone for 5 weeks now with no problems at all. Has anyone else had this problem and what might be causing it?
    07-16-10 03:34 PM
    Mine reset two days ago when a call TRIED to come in. Then today it froze, had to do a battery pull. (Subscribing)
    07-16-10 03:42 PM
    There's a thread on camera-reboot. Some attribute it to Smartwifi
    07-16-10 04:51 PM
    07-16-10 05:20 PM
    Interesting because I installed smart WiFi a few days ago!
    07-16-10 07:58 PM
    Well, follow that thread - so far some have found removing it, fixed their problem - so far......
    07-16-10 08:37 PM
    Yes, please look at the thread mentioned above and please let [email protected] know this or they won't attempt to fix it. We need to get as many people as possible reporting this.
    07-16-10 09:34 PM
    I was having the same problem with my wife's berry. And the camera reset both our phones so I removed smart WiFi. And reported it as well. They asked for phone swversion and said they were looking into it.

Since then not a single re-boot. So it must be that app. Shame since I found it to be a great app. Let's hope they find the trouble and fix it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-10 10:14 AM
    Interesting because I installed smart WiFi a few days ago!
    Please check out the thread that has been mentioned and then please email SB44 and let them know that you're having problems. I had SmartWiFi on my phone and the camera would reboot until I removed the program. Since I've removed the program I haven't had a problem with the camera or video camera since.
    07-21-10 10:30 AM
    Just remove the app if it's causing trouble. No need for an App for Wifi Control......
    07-21-10 11:35 AM
    Just remove the app if it's causing trouble. No need for an App for Wifi Control......
    Agreed on both...
    07-21-10 11:36 AM
    Agreed on both...
    +1

10 Char
    07-21-10 11:51 AM
    Was having the same problem. Almost guaranteed reboot when trying to access the camera. I also had a random reboot when receiving mail, BBM, or when it just felt like it.

I'll manage my own WiFi connection now.
    10-26-10 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD