Sorry if this is in the wrong category im not really used to forums and such but yeah i looked at my phone today and it had an unusual icon which i've never seen before, i couldn't get a pic so i went onto paint and drew it ignore the black background but please try and help!!

http://i32.tinypic.com/143djpu.png

i couldn't post links so i had to seperate it.
    07-16-10 06:57 AM
    check your appworld
    07-16-10 07:06 AM
    i have what do i do to make it go away?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-10 07:06 AM
    There is a reason you cant post links yet. Upon making a thread it searches for similiar threads, there are about a hundred of these that could have answered this for you. This gets on alot of peoples nerves that no one ever takes the time to check. Personally i think people just freak out and forget to think before just posting, and i see this was your first post so im not to worried about it, but for future reference keep it in mind

1) BB manual that comes with phone
    2)google, normally takes you here
    3)Make thread, looking where it says "similiar threads" or something

Also if you were to look on the CB home page they had i image up with all the icons and an explanation

that being said, it means there is an app world/application update. Best of luck!
    07-16-10 07:08 AM
    O and by the way i like the picture! lol normally people just describe it, but you went above and beyond
    07-16-10 07:13 AM
    07-16-10 07:18 AM
    Good pic lol bb app world for sure.
    07-16-10 07:25 AM
    That's an app world update icon
    07-16-10 09:03 AM
    That icon chart did not help with my green notesheet - a draft email that I accidentally did not send.
    07-16-10 10:06 AM
    That icon chart did not help with my green notesheet - a draft email that I accidentally did not send.
    Thats because what you saw was not an actual indicator icon...
    07-16-10 10:15 AM
    To make the icon go away you need to go into your Appworld. You don't need to do an update to the app that has it available, just go into Appworld to remove the icon.
    07-16-10 11:46 AM
    I 2nd the nice job on the image lol, that is different
    07-16-10 05:04 PM
    taaaaaaaaaaash, you should just do all the icons over in paint, that could replace the chart on the homepage!
    07-17-10 01:13 AM
    nice to have a rendering of the unknown icon, sometimes people's descriptions of the unknown icon can be rather odd, this one, no mistaking it for anything other than the appworld update available icon.

There is a reason you cant post links yet.
    You need 10 posts that count before you can post links. Makes the spam a lot more tolerable.
    07-17-10 08:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD