I'm sitting here and I can't decide whether to go to the store in the morning or order online. I really want that phone tomorrow! I just text a friend that wrks at VZ and he says I should be fine as far as getting one,I just have the hassle of mailing in my rebate which really isn't a big deal! UUUGGGHHH I can't decide help me out.
    07-14-10 09:18 PM
    Go early. Our's opens at 7am
    07-14-10 09:23 PM
    go to the store when they open..if u dont get it. go online and order it...all u can do is try best of luck!
    07-14-10 09:35 PM
    go to the store when they open..if u dont get it. go online and order it...all u can do is try best of luck!
    That's what I'm doing while on business in South Portland, Maine. Think my odds would be better that bakc home in AZ. If I don't get one, I'll return to hotel and order online. Would love to have new toy on flight back to AZ tommorow afternoon.
    07-14-10 09:42 PM
    haha. yess. i hope u get it...if u do. PM me and tell me all about it!! haha. i cant wait...im VERY impacient! lol
    07-14-10 09:47 PM
    If you go to BestBuy you get the rebate put on automatically. I'm trying to decide whether I'm going to get the 32 gb micro SD card because that would be a good investment, but I don't have the money. Hopefully if I get it from BestBuy maybe I can take it to them within the 30 days to get the SD at the discounted price like on launch day.
    07-14-10 09:54 PM
    Go in store. I went to vzw the day the incredible was released and got one. I wasn't first in line and I didn't have a reservation. I just walked into a corporate store. You should be fine. Good luck! And enjoy your new phone. :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-10 09:56 PM
    If you go to BestBuy you get the rebate put on automatically. I'm trying to decide whether I'm going to get the 32 gb micro SD card because that would be a good investment, but I don't have the money. Hopefully if I get it from BestBuy maybe I can take it to them within the 30 days to get the SD at the discounted price like on launch day.
    so best buy is honoring the rebate! I thought you had to have got your service through them! Also will getting it from them extend my contract!
    07-14-10 09:57 PM
    I've already said my goodbyes to my BBM Friends!!!
    07-14-10 10:09 PM
    so best buy is honoring the rebate! I thought you had to have got your service through them! Also will getting it from them extend my contract!
    As long as you renew your contract through BB then you get the rebate automatically. Any advice on my 32 gb SD card dilemma. I really want to put all of my music on the DX. I know I don't have to, but this would for sure become my iPod (which I don't have) replacer.
    07-14-10 10:12 PM
    As long as you renew your contract through BB then you get the rebate automatically. Any advice on my 32 gb SD card dilemma. I really want to put all of my music on the DX. I know I don't have to, but this would for sure become my iPod (which I don't have) replacer.
    Go on line and buy one! just do some searching u can probably save a few dollars trust me I'm all about using and finding online coupons!

If u don't have the money hold up and just deal with the 16 GB that's a lot of memory!
    Last edited by ms charli; 07-14-10 at 10:19 PM.
    07-14-10 10:14 PM
    Well I am at work thinking the same thing. Small town, corp store will have a good stock...but will turn a 18 hr day and bed will be calling..think i will hit the online at 12:01
    07-14-10 10:15 PM
    I'm afraid it'll be sold out by the time I get off work tomorrow at 3:30. I'm not calling off or going in late for a phone even though I really want to. Hope I still get one tomorrow.
    07-14-10 10:16 PM
    Yea my boss used bbm to send me a "this may be your last bbm message but you will not call off to get your x"
    07-14-10 10:22 PM
    Yea my boss used bbm to send me a "this may be your last bbm message but you will not call off to get your x"
    If your job didn't matter, which I'm sure you job does matter, you could have responded and said this is my last BBM to you as an employee. HEHEHE
    07-14-10 10:40 PM
    I'm sitting here and I can't decide whether to go to the store in the morning or order online. I really want that phone tomorrow! I just text a friend that wrks at VZ and he says I should be fine as far as getting one,I just have the hassle of mailing in my rebate which really isn't a big deal! UUUGGGHHH I can't decide help me out.

Going in the morning will be worth it. Think about having the device in your hands ...I wouldn't be able to wait...
    07-14-10 10:56 PM
    its 12:12 EST and i cant order it!!! WTF!
    07-14-10 11:12 PM
    If u want the $100 instant rebate order it online. If you want to wait 4 to 6 weeks for them to send you a visa rebate card. Go to store.

07-15-10 12:52 AM
    the rebate typically only takes 3-4 weeks FYI
    07-15-10 04:41 AM
    haha. yess. i hope u get it...if u do. PM me and tell me all about it!! haha. i cant wait...im VERY impacient! lol
    My odds are good on having it in my hands soon. Walked into store around 8:50am in South Portland, Maine. Was 7th on list. Store received 45 units! Just a matter of waiting now.

07-15-10 08:11 AM
    I just got notice of an instant rebate being sent to me from Verizon. I just sent it in last week.
    07-15-10 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD