Since last Saturday the 10th, I have been having major problems with bbm's going thru. they wont deliver, they wont receive, multiple issues. not just on tmobile, which i have, but to my friends in other states using sprint, verizon and at&t. anyone know of anything?
    07-14-10 05:36 PM
    I am having the same issues. I was bbm'ing a friend and her messages were being delivered all scrambled. Her 1st message would come through and then the 4th and then 2nd and so on. It was confusing to talk to her. Lol

pics took forever to download also.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-10 11:56 PM
    Yes. Since about the weekend, same thing where some messages never went through and others did, and not always in the correct order. It's still happening tonight.
    07-15-10 01:26 AM
    Same issues here for the last few days. Happening both on sprint and ATT. Located in torrance, CA

07-15-10 01:39 AM
    I'm in Honduras using Tigo, all my friends are having the same trouble. Including me. Any info on when this is going to end?
    07-15-10 08:42 AM
    I wish issues like this would be addressed. When i called tmobile to just ask if they had any information about the bbm problem they wanted to send me another device, and when i said i didnt want to troubleshoot his reaction was "Well what do you want me to do?" I just called for information and that......he did not have or ever will lol. God i hate being in the dark. I'm aware it isnt a carrier issue, or doesnt appear to be, but i guess it was wishful thinking that they might know about it.
    07-16-10 04:06 PM
    The worst part is that nobody is admitting an issue. There are countless threads here and in other fora with bbm issues. When I speak to Verizon, they claim they haven't had any issues or complaints.

I've been loyal to BB for years and I don't plan on changing platforms. The main reason IS bbm. And if you notice, RIM knows this and has launched a big media campaign promoting bbm. It has turned out to be a big selling point for them and well it should.

The problem is that we as the users know there is an issue. If someone came forward and said - yes. We are having bbm issues. We hope to have them solved soon, we would all feel better. The fact that nobody is acknowledging the issue is incredibly frustrating. One would think companies would learn from BP's or Apples examples.

Wow. Didn't mean for that to turn I to so much of a rant. Just spent too long on the phone today with Verizon and rim tech support and nobody is willing to admit a messenger issue.
    07-16-10 06:34 PM
    Has anyone else noticed that BBM is causing a severe battery drain? It's like the device is working very hard to transfer and receive data? They need to fix this issue pronto, I know the beta will soon be official, but if you remember when they released the last official it brought down BIS altogether. Something is up and it needs to be addressed...
    07-20-10 04:36 PM
    +1 with SD and Chris. If they would just let us know they are aware of the problem and its being resolved then I would be content. But with all the battery pulls and unsent BBMs I'm starting to lose it. Tmobile says NO one has reported that issue which I'm sure is complete BS lol.

07-20-10 05:03 PM
    ^^^ +2. BBM is going in and out here in the LA area in addition to the abnormal battery drain.
    07-20-10 05:14 PM
    No issues here with BBM regarding messages being sent or battery life being drained.

9700, 5.0.0.422, Telus Mobility.
    07-20-10 07:59 PM
    Definite bbm issues here in Des Moines, IA over past several days. Sometimes they deliver, sometimes they don't. Sometimes the "D" shows although message was received, sometimes "D" shows and message doesn't go thru.

I'm with Verizon, tho haven't called them on this yet.

Oh and have most definitely noticed major battery drainage issue during this period. Can't even make it thru a workday. I usually have two bars left by the end of workday.
    07-24-10 07:15 PM
    Hmm - are you able to confirm that the message is indeed not being delivered to the device? The only way it will display a "D" on your end is when the message successfully hits the receiving device. Check mark means it has hit the server, "D" means it's hit the device, and of course "R" means it's been read. The "D" is only triggered when it's hit the aimed PIN. You wouldn't get "D" unless it was delivered.
    07-24-10 08:04 PM
    Hmm - are you able to confirm that the message is indeed not being delivered to the device? The only way it will display a "D" on your end is when the message successfully hits the receiving device. Check mark means it has hit the server, "D" means it's hit the device, and of course "R" means it's been read. The "D" is only triggered when it's hit the aimed PIN. You wouldn't get "D" unless it was delivered.
    Yes I can actually confirm it, as the only person I communicate with on bbm is my boyfriend, so we've paid close attention to when things were sent/when received as well as what was never received. We've had to revert to plain old fashioned txt messaging lately
    07-25-10 01:05 AM
    My bbm is putting the messages from people in the wrong thread. Its disturbing and very annoying. I closed all convos out and its still doing this. This is addition to the slow sending of messages and slow transfer of files.

08-01-10 11:03 PM
    Same in in the UK. Sent a message this morning and still waiting for it to leave my Storm.
    08-18-10 07:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD