A bunch of users are having troubles. We can't call out, calls coming in go straight to vm, can't text, etc. (BBM is good).

Anybody have any info. on this outage?

Thanks!
    07-14-10 03:08 PM
    I'm getting updates that it's Bell too!
    07-14-10 03:09 PM
    I was having BBM problems over the last few days on Telus. Some messages were delayed, duplicated or never sent/received.

Seemed much better last night and today.

Must have been a RIM network problem and not isolated to carriers?
    07-15-10 10:18 AM
    It was fixed about an hour later.

I know some ppl were having some BBM troubles the past few days, but mine hasn't skipped a beat (knock on wood).

I was Bell & Telus (including companies owned by the two) that wasn't allowing incoming, outgoing calls & texts.

All good now!

Thanks though!
    07-15-10 10:37 AM
    im having issues with the signal vanishing then going to sos mode every night at like 2am . anyone else getting this?
    07-16-10 03:23 AM
    im having issues with the signal vanishing then going to sos mode every night at like 2am . anyone else getting this?
    Haven't noticed that. Where do you live?
    07-16-10 11:45 AM
    It was fixed about an hour later.

I know some ppl were having some BBM troubles the past few days, but mine hasn't skipped a beat (knock on wood).

I was Bell & Telus (including companies owned by the two) that wasn't allowing incoming, outgoing calls & texts.

All good now!

Thanks though!

Everyone i know with BBM was having issue's including myself and i know people on 4 different carriers so yea i think it was a RIM problem. I think its fixed now?
    07-18-10 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD