Background:
    My security system I use at home is made by a company called Defender USA. The system I have is the SN502, and it has a built in viewing server that you can view from any computer, as well as the ability to view it through your BB using an app called BPlayer.

Problem:
    This app was working just fine before the release of OS .713 on my S2. The window that you view the video from, with .713, is giving me a green screen over top of the video image. Before I upgraded to .713 the video worked fine. I have tried to uninstall .713 and downgrade but now every OS I put on my phone has the same problem with this app.

Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this or how to fix it?

I am posting this here because Defender has told me that they do not develop the mobile app viewers for there equipment and have no idea if/when this problem will be resolved.

Thanks for your help... If more information is needed, I will provide as much as I can.
    07-13-10 02:42 PM
    hello dude, same problem here :S, did you fix it???
    09-08-10 10:25 PM
    Did you guys find a fix, I need it for my S2.
    11-05-10 09:06 PM
    I cant even get the app on my phone. Why the **** dont they just have an OTA??? This was a huge selling point for me and it doesn't work.
    04-18-11 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD