I have my gmail going to its own inbox, however I do have all my messages (SMS, BBM, MMS) including my BB Email address combined in the Messages Inbox.

More oft than not, when I have a message indicator that will not clear, I go to Messages and check my gmail address to be included. When I do, I find my "mystery message". It is an email for gmail.

Should it not be doing this since I dont have gmail combined with Messages?
    07-13-10 01:15 PM
    I have noticed a few times that when I open a Gmail message from the Messages folder, the new mail indicator remains on the Gmail folder.

Should it do this? No

Are you running 732 on your Tour?

I have 732 on my Bold, maybe it's an OS "feature"
    07-13-10 01:32 PM
    I have noticed a few times that when I open a Gmail message from the Messages folder, the new mail indicator remains on the Gmail folder.

Should it do this? No

Are you running 732 on your Tour?

I have 732 on my Bold, maybe it's an OS "feature"
    I am on the Bold .... need to update my profile.
    07-13-10 01:39 PM
    I am on the Bold .... need to update my profile.
    Bold with 732?
    07-13-10 01:44 PM
    Bold with 732?
    Yep........
    07-13-10 01:50 PM
    Yep........
    Most likely an OS issue. Like the Caller ID displaying the last number that called in for about 2 seconds before displaying the current number.
    07-13-10 02:04 PM
    I only have my gmail emails and SMS messages going into the Messages folder. All my other emails r in 1 other folder. Usually i name it My_emails. When i have a message ind and it doesn't clear by opening up the messages folder than i open my My_emails folder and in there i can see which other email folder contains new mail.
    07-16-10 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD