Hi,
    so i downloaded the blackberry desktop manager to my computer.. and connected my blackberry 8330. i went to the application loader to put more apps on, checked all of them and downloaded them to my bb, but i didnt know that it was gonna delete the ones i had there. So now i dont have the internet browser.. how can i get it back ? . I already tried: Option> Advanced opotion> host routing table> register now; and it say "registration message sent!" and nothing happens. i dont have blackberry maps either.
    07-13-10 08:36 AM
    For the Internet Browser you will need to repush the BIS service books and it should show back up. For the BlackBerry Maps you will need to install a version of your carriers 8330 handheld code and then readd it using the BB Desktop Manager.
    07-13-10 08:48 AM
    Did you make a backup before all this happened? If you did you could restore it to the previous condition.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-10 10:05 AM
    How can i restore to the previous condition?
    yeah i think i have a backup on the desktop manager
    07-13-10 10:06 AM
    Before you do anything try a battery pull. Updates sometimes require a hard reboot. If that doesn't work here ya go. Load DM select Backup/Restore, click restore and it should go to your backup file. Mine are located by default in Documents. Good luck, keep us posted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by albee 1; 07-13-10 at 10:50 AM.
    07-13-10 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD