Why oh Why can't Big Red get this Bad Boy!! Gawd I want this but noooo we get that clam shell thingy. My ne2 is in Oct and I'd love to stay BB but my have to go with Android for a year if there isn't any Slider Love by the holidays.
    07-10-10 10:33 PM
    Your personal disaster in life is noted.
    07-10-10 11:08 PM
    Why oh Why can't Big Red get this Bad Boy!! Gawd I want this but noooo we get that clam shell thingy. My ne2 is in Oct and I'd love to stay BB but my have to go with Android for a year if there isn't any Slider Love by the holidays.
    I share your pain. I'd love to hook up a BB slider, too, but the Droid X looks very tempting. I hate how other carriers seem to get the cool new BBs before we do.
    07-10-10 11:41 PM
    ^^^ Ditto...I'm hoping that a CDMA version will be released. If not, I may consider going to an Android phone or possibly the iPhone when it is supposedly to be released for Big Red in January.
    07-11-10 12:20 AM
    Well, I was thinking of jumping on the Incredible for a one year contract and wait to see how all things shake out on Vz. After all when it finally comes off of b/o it will seem like a new launch all over again hahaha. Actually a nice phone but I love love love the look/form of the BB slider and with OS6...could be sweet.
    07-11-10 02:47 PM
    Really when you compare the number of droid phones to the number of BBs available, the BB are really behind the field.
    Ummm... Isn't RIM one company while the Droid is made up of multiple companies? If that is true than wouldn't that make your statement untrue?
    07-11-10 08:16 PM
    i want this phone too!!

idk why p.0.s. at&t get this phone and we get the fugly clamshell!

my upgrade is in sept and i want to upgrade to the slider!!

SCREW AT&T!!!!!
    07-14-10 11:49 PM
    This is only a rumor but I heard the Slider 9800 will come out to Verizon and Sprint in a near future. Who knows.
    07-15-10 01:45 AM
    I briefly entertained the idea of switching from Big Red to AT&T to get the slider but then again, I'm happy with my S2.
    07-15-10 01:41 PM
    i want this phone too!!

SCREW AT&T!!!!!
    If I were you and really wanted the phone, I'd jump carriers in a hot second. The only bad carrier for me is one that doesn't have good coverage where I live, work, or travel (commute). Other than that, they're all the same to me. I switched from Sprint years ago because its coverage was lousy in my office building. Choosing between AT&T and VZW was basically a coin flip.
    07-15-10 02:13 PM
    i want this phone too!!

SCREW AT&T!!!!!
    Oh and we're getting the fugly clamshell too...

PG
    07-16-10 10:39 PM
    I share your pain. I'd love to hook up a BB slider, too, but the Droid X looks very tempting. I hate how other carriers seem to get the cool new BBs before we do.
    WTF are you talking about? I am on Sprint! lol... We get shafted all the time on phones but plus side is that we get more frequent updates..
    07-17-10 07:41 AM
    Oh and we're getting the fugly clamshell too...

PG

I am actually thinking about getting both... and use the clamshell at work instead of having the touch screen.
    07-17-10 03:33 PM
    blazed12-'ya i would think vz and/or sprint would get the slider also, just later. i hope it comes out by the holidays 'cuz my ne2 is in oct.
    07-17-10 10:56 PM
    I really like the new Bold 9650 I have played with it now a few times and although it may resemble the Tour it is not the Tour. I have had 4 Tours and now am on my 3td Curve. I get an early upgrade on the 28th and I am seriously thinking of getting the new 9650. The keyboard is awesome. Typing on it takes no break in. It really is a nice BB. More memory and it will be getting the 6.0 when it is released.
    I wouldn't diss the Bold. Should really spend some time on it. I have also played with the Droid X I will admit it is sweet, but I love BB and am staying with BB
    07-18-10 12:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD