i want to upgrade to this phone...anybody know how much it will cost on a year upgrade?
    07-10-10 03:57 PM
    I'd recommend calling your carrier. It's impossible for us to answer your question.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    07-10-10 09:06 PM
    yea if u have sprint they let u upgrade every year now from wat the commercial says..
    07-10-10 10:54 PM
    I agree that your best bet would be to call Sprint. But, you could try checking through your mySprint account online.

1) Under "About my devices," where it shows your name, phone number, and phone model, look to the right of all that and you'll see in tiny, blue letters: "I want to..."
    2) Hover over "I want to..." and a drop-down menu will appear. Go to "upgrade this phone."
    3) The Sprint phone list shows up and under each phone will be "upgrade discount details," which you can click.

Discounts ranged from $50-$150 off for the 9650 depending on when you upgrade.
    07-11-10 01:17 AM
    i want to upgrade to this phone...anybody know how much it will cost on a year upgrade?
    Log into your my sprint account and begin the process of an upgrade. It will give you the price before you try to check out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-10 02:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD