So I updated my fianc�s curve to the newest OS through Verizon and now using opera mini is brutal. The trackpad makes the cursor bounce all over the screen. I have also updated opera to its newest version. This has only happened with opera mini and no other app or not with the native browser as well. Has anyone else experienced this or know of a fix. Her phone is BES so downgrading to an older OS is not possible. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-10 03:22 PM
    I know how you feel . One touch on my trackpad using opera mini sends me to the bottom of the page I'm looking for a solution to .

07-10-10 05:55 PM
    There's some problem between .734 and Opera. I think .734 and Opera Mini users will need to wait until Opera updates their BlackBerry browser.

I'd suggest using BOLT Browser, it works great, and I personally think it's better than Opera Mini.
    07-10-10 06:09 PM
    I tried contacting Opera about that, I'm pretty sure its on their end due to it working perfectly for me until I upgraded to .654. I still haven't received a response but this is a problem for everyone (I'm pretty sure anyways) who have upgraded to a newer OS on our Curves

07-10-10 06:11 PM
    Did you guys try the latest 5.1? It isn't as bad as before, althou I still prefer BOLT and the BB Browser.
    07-10-10 06:11 PM
    Did you guys try the latest 5.1? It isn't as bad as before, althou I still prefer BOLT and the BB Browser.
    I did try 5.1 and didn't notice any difference. You can see...well more hear where the software issue is. If you turn the click on for the trackpad (so it sounds like you're using a BB with a trackball) and fool around with your phone and listen to how the speed of the trackpad is then go to opera mini and the frequency of the clicks is probably ten times faster when using minis browser. I know this isn't true, but its almost like RIM did something in their programming to mess up users who use opera mini. Again I know its not true so don't jump on me.

07-10-10 07:31 PM
    Downloaded it last night, and it is a bit better, but I'm still using .337 as well. Previous version of Opera went nuts on my phone, impossible to control, but this version seems to be working OK.
    07-10-10 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD