I know a lot of requests don't get responses so I can only hope!

I'm looking for someone with theme building experience to make a The Office theme.

On the home screen, I'd like a picture of Michael scott with the quote "I'm not superstitious, but I'm a little stitious"

On the active call screen, I'd like a picture of Jim Halpert with the quote "I don't like talking paper in my free time... or my at-work time"

On the incoming call screen I'd like a picture of Dwight Schrute with the quote "I am ready to face any challenges that might be foolish enough to face me"

And on the menu screen just have a picture of all the Office people there, no quote.

I think that's all the screens with 8520 OS 5.0.

I don't care about weather slot, but I would like transitions, and if possible, for the icons to be a little smaller than normal. Like, 6 or 7 on bottom with hidden dock. BBAlpha Sariff font.

I'm going to leave this up to the theme maker.. But I'm teetering between colored theme or B+W aside from the purple highlighted areas. I'm leaning towards B+W (and purple) though... Just don't know how it would look.

I realize I am asking for a lot. So like I said, I will donate for it, providing it comes out how I like, so communication is the key :-)

I hope to hear from someone soon! Please and thank you!
    07-10-10 10:27 AM
    I would LOVE to see this theme on my 8530, adeline, you couldn't have picked better quotes! I'm a huge fann of the show, and I've been surfing the web for an office inspired theme, but I've been relying on wallpapers to do the job! Lol! I hope a theme builder can work on this, and hope to see it soon!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-10 10:16 AM
    Has anyone honored this request? If not email me and we can discuss the details. [email protected]

07-12-10 03:59 PM
    I did email her but she didn't replied.
    Maybe she's busy. :s

07-12-10 07:01 PM
    i just made a theme with all of these details but i dont know how to send it. ill look tomorrow.
    07-31-10 09:52 PM
    Its all done. Everything but the B-W stuff. Idk what that is anyways. But I'm going to upload it and should have an ota up around 3 o'clock today.

08-01-10 02:16 AM
    I Can make the themes and accordingly donate for the theme!!
    08-01-10 10:57 AM
    Donate for what? I've already made the theme, with all the quotes. Its ready. Just have to upload it.

08-01-10 11:17 AM
    bw is black and white!
    08-01-10 10:09 PM
    How do I do dat? (B+w)

08-02-10 12:08 PM
    I'd love this!
    08-03-10 02:25 AM
    I already made it!! Ugh!

08-03-10 06:52 AM