I asked a tech if he thought this July 15th was going to be crazy with the release of the Droid X. He said yes but not nearly as crazy at the holiday season will be.
    LTE??
    07-07-10 11:10 AM
    Or Janaury: Apple 4!
    07-07-10 11:11 AM

i'm not holding my breath on this one.
    07-07-10 11:15 AM

Nah LTE.......
    Dun need no stinkin iphone
    07-07-10 11:16 AM
    Why would we want that? I like being able to make phone calls whichever way I hold my phone
    07-07-10 11:17 AM
    Why would we want that? I like being able to make phone calls whichever way I hold my phone
    Can u say priceless.......................?
    Niiiiiiiice
    07-07-10 11:19 AM

I couldn't help but laugh when you said that. I read the original story about it and I had a plain look on my face. What's the point of a phone if it can't hold a call because you're holding the device "the wrong way" as they call it?
    07-07-10 06:06 PM
    I was in Verizon today to pick up an accessory and I heard some reps jokingly arguing about who was going to have to work on Black Friday so apparently they are not looking forward to whatever that may bring. One guy was happy that he was going to be able to take paternity leave then. Who knows!
    07-07-10 07:18 PM
    I was in Verizon today to pick up an accessory and I heard some reps jokingly arguing about who was going to have to work on Black Friday so apparently they are not looking forward to whatever that may bring. One guy was happy that he was going to be able to take paternity leave then. Who knows!

I honestly don't know anyone who WANTS to work on Black Friday. All stores, especially electronic stores, are a madhouse that day. So i don't think the reps were talking about anything special that's gonna happen that day, other than the normal madness. :-)
    07-07-10 11:38 PM
    I think the holiday season will bring in bigger things for them. But does the introduction of LTE mean the end of unlimited data plans? I don't like the idea of buying retail to avoid that : (
    07-08-10 05:59 AM
    Google/Android Tablet
    07-08-10 11:28 AM
    Google/Android Tablet
    Not interested in tablets. I wanna hear about some 2GHz phones. My Droid is insanely fast at 1.25GHz and I can only imagine how incredibly fast a 2GHz phone will run.
    07-08-10 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD