My contract is up today.

Debating switching back to Verizon and getting the BB Bold 9650, or upgrading to the iPhone 4, thoughts?
    07-07-10 08:40 AM
    What exactly are you wanting your next phone to do? What do you like or dislike about the phone you currently have?
    07-07-10 08:41 AM
    What exactly are you wanting your next phone to do? What do you like or dislike about the phone you currently have?
    This pretty much sums it up. Do you like the iPhone experience?
    07-07-10 11:30 AM
    Depends on what you are looking for in your next device. Also depends what you use your smart phone for. If it's more fo business the Bold is the way to go. If it's for leisure and spplications then you should stick with IPhone.
    07-07-10 01:24 PM
    It should be worth waiting for a bit for the 9650 or the 9800 slider? These phones will have a lot more capabilities, and with Open GL ES/VS support, I think some good entertainment apps should make it on there too.
    07-07-10 01:47 PM
    It should be worth waiting for a bit for the 9650 or the 9800 slider? These phones will have a lot more capabilities, and with Open GL ES/VS support, I think some good entertainment apps should make it on there too.
    Bold 9650 came out already but will get the OS 6 upgrade whenever it comes out. The Slider 9800 aka "Torch" will be released with the OS 6 soon.
    07-07-10 02:27 PM
    For me , im in the same boat, it comes down to the network, AT&T isnt running good with my 3G iPhone with OS4.0 and i know its completely software, so i don't want to get another iPhone, but im debating on going with the Curve2.

Kinda stuck with ATT, cause we have 4 lines on a family plan. So...eh.... its all personal preference...if you like Verizon and can stand their annoying ridiculously overcrowded stores with ignorant reps...then go for it. Thats one reason i switched off their network WITH my 4 lines over to ATT. If anything, the reps at Bestbuy do better deals and are not as bias as the direct stores...no matter if its ATT or Verizon or Sprint, Etc.

....woops i rambled there a bit.....
    07-07-10 09:41 PM
    I'm very happy with my 9650!
    07-07-10 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD