I have an approximate 2 year old Storm1. Within the past 2 weeks, my LCD screen has developed what I'll call a leak. It resembles a doodle on an old "Etch-a-Sketch". It has grown exponentially over the past two weeks from just a line to now the "doodle" and seems to do this when turned off at night.
    Is there a way to correct this? I should be renewing my contract with Verizon by the end of the month and am praying my entire screen does not go before then. Any thoughts?
    07-06-10 12:29 PM
    I have an approximate 2 year old Storm1. Within the past 2 weeks, my LCD screen has developed what I'll call a leak. It resembles a doodle on an old "Etch-a-Sketch". It has grown exponentially over the past two weeks from just a line to now the "doodle" and seems to do this when turned off at night.
    Is there a way to correct this? I should be renewing my contract with Verizon by the end of the month and am praying my entire screen does not go before then. Any thoughts?
    Any chance you have a separate camera handy to take a pic of that do you? I wouldn't mind seeing it for myself
    07-06-10 12:34 PM
    Mine just developed the same problem. Any help would be appreciated.
    07-06-10 01:19 PM
    OK, here is mine. Pretty spooky how similar there are!
    07-06-10 01:40 PM
    What's the date of manufacture on both of your phones?
    07-06-10 04:30 PM
    I looked inside the battery compartment and did not readily see it. It is a Canadian made unit though. I'll check the box once I get to work to see if it is on it. Can you point me to the right spot for identification please?
    07-07-10 06:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD