Item Description : 3G/4G Personal WiFi Hotspot, Cradlepoint PHS300, NEW In the box.
    Price : $75.00
    Rate it : 10/10
    What it comes with : Box Contents
    Item location : PA
    Shipping Details : $4.95 USPS Flat Rate
    Payment Options : Paypal
    Contact Info : [email protected]

Any additional info: Item is new in the box. I won it and have no use for it.

PHS300 Personal WiFi Hotspot - 3G/4G | Cradlepoint Technology

EASY TO USE
    The PHS300 Personal WiFi Hotspot is a true plug ‘n’ play solution that creates a powerful 3G/4G WiFi network almost anywhere. Connect all your WiFi enabled devices by simply plugging in your activated USB data modem* and turning on the PHS300. It’s that easy! No more searching for a hotspot, you are one!

COMPACT AND PORTABLE
    Our most portable WiFi router, the PHS300 comes standard with a Li Ion battery providing hours of access when no power outlets are in sight. At just under 3” x 5” it's a perfect solution for those on the go. Take the PHS300 everywhere you need Internet access.

SECURE AND RELIABLE
    This high-performance router platform, powered by WiPipe™ technology, supports multiple and concurrent VPN pass-through sessions, plus encryption modes including WEP, WPA and WPA2. Now you can confidently access the Internet and share your connection with friends, family or colleagues on the road, in the office and at home.

Last edited by atlkr5; 07-05-10 at 08:18 PM.
    07-05-10 08:12 PM
    Would this eliminate the need for my Belkin N router that I use for my other PC since it doesn't have a wireless card? As of now I had to buy a wireless USB adaptor to connect to my Comcast and N router and now I no longer have wifi in my home.
    07-05-10 08:54 PM
    I am not really sure of your personal network situation, but this a 3G/4G WiFi Hotspot and requires a Cell connection. It does support up to 16 devices once connected.

Check under the Support Devices on the site to see if you have a device that will support the Cell Network.

PHS300 Personal WiFi Hotspot - 3G/4G | Cradlepoint Technology

Hope that helps.
    07-06-10 08:32 AM
    ITEM IS SOLD

Please close the Thread.

Thanks Again.
    07-06-10 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD