Ok. So a friend of mine just got the device, and allowed me to spend some extensive time with it. First off, the build quality is awesome, the screen stunning. Camera also stunning. Vids played back that he had loaded were once again stunning. Slide show of pics, fantastic. All of the above fluid and beautiful. And I know....before someone chimes in about comparing apples to oranges, this is only info, based on my hands on with the device. Now the bad>>>> network loading web pages sucked a**, slow as **** and Im sure that varies dependant on location, but for our location, forget it. And there were other quirky things that are much faster and easier on my BB. Anyway, I was in awe of the device for the above mentioned, and thought about getting one in addition to my BB, but truly, after all said and done, and several hours over two days, I got it out of my system, and Im glad to have my Bold.
    07-05-10 01:51 AM
    It just comes down to preference when it comes to choosing a device. I personally don't see myself buying anything other than a blackberry because I text,email, and IM a lot and i believe BB's are the best messaging smartphones on the market. For those who want a device with the a ton of cool apps, high resolution display, multimedia, latest hardware, ect, i would recommend an iphone or an android device. Another alternative would be to get a BB for a personal phone if you want a good messaging device and get an ipod touch or ipad if you want access to advanced apps and multimedia features. but like is said earlier it just comes down to preference.
    07-05-10 02:22 AM
    There are many producs in the market ,but according to the use frequency,this product is the best choice, I bet you will have a suprising result,just have a try!
    07-05-10 02:39 AM
    the iphone is built better and was well thought out when they built it. seems blackberrys are getting built without any quality control and any care about how it effects customers. plastic cheaply made verse solid aluminum well built. yes there are good things about both though so its up to yur need for internet and apps and video etc verse a phone that does email good and web pages ok. idk why but my 9650 takes at least 3 min to open my pic folder , kinda sux.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-10 08:37 AM
    Apple simply concentrates on one phone device at a time (they have their other products unlike rim) rather than a variety of phone types and a wide variety of OS systems. That has to help them put in best effort making a unique, well-thought out design but still someone overlooked the "exterior" antenna issues - probably because as someone noted, they had the new test devices disguised in cases so that no one made barehand contact with the sensitive location.

But is also does not have a physical keyboard which I prefer. I know nothing about its "BES" type security and whether it serves well in a private/corporate environment. Obviously its camera(s) eliminate it from some locales.

So far, Bold for me.
    07-05-10 09:22 AM
    I am a BB fanboy and proud of it. Just works for me.
    07-05-10 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD