Hi, guys , i have already posted a similar thread but with out any replies , so here i am again , and asking for some help on this issue. What happens is that my blackberry corrects the words in portuguese with my email app which is Blackberry, but when it comes to sending text messages it does not correct it , could this be a software bug problem or anything else , my OS is 0.680 , so it is recent , thanks.
    07-04-10 03:58 AM
    I believe you can set this up if you go to options-spell check - and check the last option to check spelling while you type. Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-10 04:46 AM
    Hi thanks , but i have tried that and still it doesn't appear , i will give you an example , i will write 2 words "cao ; c�o ", it should look like the last word but it doesn't !
    07-04-10 05:34 AM
    I asked about this before was well with no answers. I believe spell check doesn't exist for SMS because most people don't use actual words when texting as opposed to emailing.
    07-04-10 06:10 AM
    No it does Spell check on mine for SMS. Is the language you have on it a different one than it came with? Maybe someone who has this can help out. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-10 06:05 PM
    Hello,
    Did you ever find the cure? My 9700 just quit correcting words while texting. Used to suggest words when typing SMS messages and just stopped for no good reason. Tried menues but no spell check option that I can find. Any ideas?
    09-04-10 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD