BB-HTC Argis v1.5 Built for Speed!

Here is one of our newest applications that comes in standard and supreme green.

***Newest additions***

New Call Screens and Home Screen Background

Triangle below time is now Quick Launch

Tap top right corner below top bar to show weather Slot#5 tap left of weather to hide.

Battery icon is now hot spot for options on activate

Q-Access Button - Slot#0

Hide Dock Option

Menu Transitions

Today Items Close on Dock Switching

Features:

2- 8app hidden docks user defined
    1- 4app quick launch dock user defined
    1- Hidden today and bbm dock
    1- Wallpaper friendly and full screen weather supported
    Custom HTC dock and green underlay's
    Green and black through entire theme very clean

Instructions:

Left Dock- Tap left side
    Right Dock- Tap right side
    Close Today Dock- Tap the side of its dock or above it
    Close Hidden Docks- Tap the center of each dock
    Also has option to switch docks when viewing left switch out to right dock on the fly

See screen shots for demo..below...

Last edited by DOADesigns; 07-06-10 at 07:06 PM.
    07-03-10 01:00 AM
    Can't wait. Looks sweet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-10 01:17 AM
    Can't wait. Looks sweet.

Thanks ,
    Just emailed you this beta is for fun just a quick demo of what's in the making.
    07-03-10 01:22 AM
    Looks very nice. Would love to test on my Storm 1.
    07-03-10 01:43 AM
    Looks very nice. Would love to test on my Storm 1.
    Sure testing welcome
    Beta OTA LINK HERE
    07-03-10 01:46 AM
    Very nice theme, I am really liking the way this one is working (fast and responsive) smooth with no lag on my phone. Throw a weather slot and change the phone button to QL hotspot and you have a definite keeper,just my 2 cents. Keep up the great work!

07-03-10 08:58 AM
    Nice theme Here are some suggestions:

Battery meter - hotspot for options
    Green highlight stays were clock is after clicking on it until another area is touched.
    Icon notifications area hotspot for messages
    Sound icon stays highlighted until another area is touched.

The lime green on the black backgound takes a bit to get used to; as I find it hard on the eyes.
    07-03-10 09:04 AM
    I'm glad I've signed up to bbtuner...love the theme...great job!
    07-03-10 09:19 AM
    I noticed this theme is leaking memory. I have lost over 12MB since installing @ 2:30 AM.

07-03-10 10:40 AM
    Very nice theme, I am really liking the way this one is working (fast and responsive) smooth with no lag on my phone. Throw a weather slot and change the phone button to QL hotspot and you have a definite keeper,just my 2 cents. Keep up the great work!

Both suggestions are already in then next beta release. If anyone else suggests that phone be Quick Launch then sure no problem. Also added battery hotspot for options. Weather will be a hidden option for top right corner.

Thanks for the input
    07-03-10 10:50 AM
    Nice theme Here are some suggestions:

Battery meter - hotspot for options
    Green highlight stays were clock is after clicking on it until another area is touched.
    Icon notifications area hotspot for messages
    Sound icon stays highlighted until another area is touched.

The lime green on the black background takes a bit to get used to; as I find it hard on the eyes.
    The focus issue Ill resolve, also hotspot for options on battery is already in the new beta. Just finishing up some code before I can release the new beta.

Also on messages which are you referring too ?
    07-03-10 10:59 AM
    I noticed this theme is leaking memory. I have lost over 12MB since installing @ 2:30 AM.

Wow Im shocked if this is true, this app is pretty small in size and doesn't require much. Ill test the next beta release on my 9530 and see if I notice a leak.
    07-03-10 11:01 AM
    Nice theme, cant wait till the full release comes out.
    07-03-10 11:06 AM
    I second the QL idea. Lovin it so far. Fast and I haven't seen much memory loss. Been running it since last night the bottom mess indicator should be a hotspot for messages. And maybe a options gotspot as well. Look forward to the next beta.

07-03-10 11:21 AM
    I third the agreement for a QL hotspot.
    07-03-10 12:56 PM
    I third the agreement for a QL hotspot.
    The triangle under time was put there for Quick Launch that's in the new beta. That was the original plan

Uploading new beta within the hour. Then the next beta will be icons pack.
    07-03-10 01:13 PM
    I went to go download ver. 1.1. The beta page says click here to download ver 1.1, and when I get to the download page it comes up ver. 1.0. I have refreshed the page numerous times, and I still get ver. 1.0 appearing and no 1.1
    07-03-10 03:13 PM
    I went to go download ver. 1.1. The beta page says click here to download ver 1.1, and when I get to the download page it comes up ver. 1.0. I have refreshed the page numerous times, and I still get ver. 1.0 appearing and no 1.1

Check it now sorry my server didn't update the files after uploading. I uploaded all new files and same link still.
    07-03-10 03:51 PM
    Make me forth on the QL. The icons are bland. I guess you could say, "listless." The transitions are clunky, not as smooth as many of the themes I have. The fact that you can open all the docks simultaneously is a problem when they are overlapping.

Not trying to sound harsh; just constructive feedback. I like the theme. I thought the green was much better than the grey.
    07-03-10 04:13 PM
    Make me forth on the QL. The icons are bland. I guess you could say, "listless." The transitions are clunky, not as smooth as many of the themes I have. The fact that you can open all the docks simultaneously is a problem when they are overlapping.

Not trying to sound harsh; just constructive feedback. I like the theme. I thought the green was much better than the grey.
    No worries man and yes the icons are bland for the time being, this is just a beta for getting the look and feel. Icons are coming in the next update and QL already taken care of in recent release. The transitions being clunky that I do not notice on my device but I will be glad to make it faster then what it is already.

Thanks for the feedback
    07-03-10 04:37 PM
    While I usually stay out of others theme threads, I see this theme could be a good one if some things are worked on. That being said here are some suggestions.

1. Make it so the button that initiates the dock also hides it.
    2. Make all docks work together so they do not interfere with each other.
    3. Make the font brighter on black backgrounds in contacts messages etc.
    4. Get rid of phone app button in favor of something more useful.
    5. Make the clock back area match the size of the clock font...too wide.
    6. Narrow the bottom area to near height of notification icons/battery.
    7. Get rid of manage connection focus icon..blue..in app screens.
    8. Quicklaunch hotspot.
    If I see more areas for suggestion I will try to help you with your beta process.

07-03-10 05:06 PM
    Just got version 1.1. I really like it. Smooth and fast. The side docks will hide with the same spot to open them. the few suggestions I have are the phone app should be something more common. And I already know the icons will be changed, as you said in Op. And maybe messages hot spot in the indication bar on the bottom. Other than that. as usual, awesome job. I am very thankful to be a tester for you. #1 customer service and you can handle constructive criticism.

07-03-10 05:20 PM
    While I usually stay out of others theme threads, I see this theme could be a good one if some things are worked on. That being said here are some suggestions.

1. Make it so the button that initiates the dock also hides it.
    2. Make all docks work together so they do not interfere with each other.
    3. Make the font brighter on black backgrounds in contacts messages etc.
    4. Get rid of phone app button in favor of something more useful.
    5. Make the clock back area match the size of the clock font...too wide.
    6. Narrow the bottom area to near height of notification icons/battery.
    7. Get rid of manage connection focus icon..blue..in app screens.
    8. Quicklaunch hotspot.
    If I see more areas for suggestion I will try to help you with your beta process.

Thanks for all the feedback I will be making more changes in the next release of coarse. Phone button as suggested is one of them for sure, dock overlapping has already be resolved in upcoming beta with icons pack, the font suggestions I will take in consideration as well as all of the others.
    07-03-10 05:37 PM
    Just got version 1.1. I really like it. Smooth and fast. The side docks will hide with the same spot to open them. the few suggestions I have are the phone app should be something more common. And I already know the icons will be changed, as you said in Op. And maybe messages hot spot in the indication bar on the bottom. Other than that. as usual, awesome job. I am very thankful to be a tester for you. #1 customer service and you can handle constructive criticism.

Thanks man as always, and hopefully this next beta will be more useful and resolve all input taken in so far. I would like some suggestions as to what maybe people would like to see instead of the phone button on home screen.

Oh and the next release has a hide all option to hide the bottom HTC dock for full screen wallpaper.
    07-03-10 05:40 PM
    Thanks man as always, and hopefully this next beta will be more useful and resolve all input taken in so far. I would like some suggestions as to what maybe people would like to see instead of the phone button on home screen.

Oh and the next release has a hide all option to hide the bottom HTC dock for full screen wallpaper.
    Awesome can't wait. Also would like to edit my last post. doesn't need a mess hotspot. Its in the right dock. Lol. IDK what I was thinking. As for the phone button. .. Maybe SMS\MMS or maybe user defineable? I think if you could make the middle of it a little bigger, weather app would look pretty good right there. Just my opinion.

07-03-10 06:06 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD