what is the easiest way or fasted way to get themes on my BB Thanks
    07-03-10 12:58 AM
    Click on an OTA link from your blackberrys browser.
    07-03-10 01:50 AM
    Like jonboy666 says, most themes in the CrackBerry forums have an OTA link. Click to download. Then go to options>themes and click on the one you want to use. Simple.

For a while I was a theme collector and changed themes like most people change socks. There are many fine themes both free and paid out there. Enjoy.
    07-03-10 06:33 AM
    Via OTA (Over the Air) is probably the easiest.
    07-03-10 10:42 AM
    do i do it on my phone or on the the website
    07-03-10 02:46 PM
    You do it directly on your fone. Thts wht OTA is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-10 05:18 PM
    Like jonboy666 says, most themes in the CrackBerry forums have an OTA link. Click to download. Then go to options>themes and click on the one you want to use. Simple.

For a while I was a theme collector and changed themes like most people change socks. There are many fine themes both free and paid out there. Enjoy.
    Ok sorry for being so hard headed. But I still don't understand. When I go on my browser and click options it doesn't show me what you guys are saying.

07-03-10 06:26 PM
    Go to options icon and select this, then scroll down list or press T and you would see Theme. Click on Theme and you would see the Themes present on your BB.

If you are on a webpage that has a Theme that you want if there is an OTA link click on that and the theme would be downloaded directly onto your BB. After it is done downloaded you go to Option>Theme and select you theme.

Last edited by Solachica; 07-03-10 at 09:19 PM.
    07-03-10 09:16 PM
    First I suggest you look here:

BlackBerry 101: The Basics of BlackBerry Themes | CrackBerry.com

And for an example of an OTA, open your web browser on your BB and load this link:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f154/dr...02/index2.html

It is a free theme from Drew that has several OTA links you can try. For more themes, look here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f154/
    07-03-10 09:52 PM
    ok dude i downloaded a theme off of theblackberrygirl.com and i went to options>themes and it was not there. so what now?
    07-04-10 11:52 PM
    Was it a theme specific for your BB?
    Gotta get themes for your device and for your OS.

07-05-10 05:56 AM
    ok dude i downloaded a theme off of theblackberrygirl.com and i went to options>themes and it was not there. so what now?
    Been there, done that. Most often means not for your device or wrong OS. Look in options>advanced options>applications. If the theme is listed there and not under themes then the OS or device is wrong.
    07-05-10 07:23 AM
    My sig has 2 sites for OTA themes, made by Moi,

07-05-10 08:41 AM
    You'll need to check if the theme is compatible with your phone and OS. If a compatible theme is still not showing under theme options, try doing a battery pull.
    07-05-10 10:55 AM
    well since i got the general idea now. could you give me a website or to for some free themes? thanks man
    07-05-10 02:18 PM
    well since i got the general idea now. could you give me a website or to for some free themes? thanks man
    Right here on CrackBerry are a plethora of themes available:

Best BlackBerry Themes for all BlackBerry Smartphones | CrackBerry.com

And lets not forget the forums dedicated to the themes here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f154/
    07-05-10 02:27 PM
    CrackBerry.com!

Under 'Themes' section, there's some free themes there that'll work on your phone.

Try Google, App World, or CrackBerry...
    07-05-10 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD