Hey there,

I have a few questions because I wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing the same thing or may have any answers or suggestions.

I have the 9700 and I use BerryBuzz. I also use Ubertwitter. The problem I am having is I can not get Berrybuzz to work with Ubertwitter. I go into Berrybuzz and I will reset the Ubertwitter section and it may work once when I get a new @/or direct message, but that is it, it will not notify me after that, so I do not know if I am doing something wrong or this may be common, have you had this problem?

Also, I DL the new Ubertwiter and I know it is in beta still, but I am experiencing battery drain like never before. I used to have it run in the background but I now just stopped that to see if that was it, have you ran into this problem?

Another quick question, I also use Quicklaunch and I have never had a problem, however I can not load AIM or Google Voice onto the quick launch menu. GV App shows up in the menu for me to select it, but it will never select it. AIM doesn't show up on the menu to select, so not sure if I am doing something wrong.

Sorry for the long post, but I cant figure this out and it is driving me nuts. LOL Hope to hear back. Hope you have a safe and happy holiday weekend!
    07-02-10 11:05 AM
    BerryBuzz is not perfect, in fact its a buggy little app. Don't expect miracles from it. Or, for it to simply work right.
    07-02-10 02:18 PM
    I have to agree with Laz, my LED notifications works but the sound notification are very inconsistent and will only work sometimes.
    07-02-10 02:22 PM
    No problems with UT beta and battery consumption here so far...
    07-02-10 07:31 PM
    UberTwitter is known for battery drain issues but somehow it doesn't apply to all users. I think it might be UberTwitter and a specific version of BlackBerry OS that causes the drain. One quick fix is try increasing the interval time to check for updates.
    07-02-10 11:15 PM
    I don't have any issues with battery drain while using UberTwitter. I have BBalerts and have no issues with the alerts working with UberTwitter. You might want to give BBalerts a try.
    07-03-10 01:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD