Do you want to make your own mp3 ringtones? It is easy to come ture after you download MP3 To Ringtone Gold.
    MP3 To Ringtone Gold is a ringtone converter, it can create ringtones by converting the popular compressed audio formats (.mp3,.wav) to ringtone format(.mmf,.amr,.mp3,.wav, .qcp) and send them to your cell phone. You can convert mp3 Audio CD to mmf,amr,qcp,wav,mp3 ringtone format.
    Now you can get this Mp3 ringtone converter at
    mp3-to-ringtone.com/jie/mp3-to-ringtone-gold.html
    then you can make your ringtones for yourself. It is very cool!
    09-14-07 06:06 AM
    is it free?
    i use www.makeownringtone.com for all the ringtone purposes. It's absolutely free, doesn't need any downloads or registering, and there's no other catch
    09-25-07 01:36 AM
    Why go through the hassle of it all? Just go here...
    09-25-07 04:47 AM
    I use two programs to make Ring Tones . Audacity , to edit my chosen sound file and Lame , a program that Audacity needs in order to export files in mp3 format . both programs are free to download off the net .

Once done I will send the file to my BB and set it as my Ring Tone
    10-26-07 09:32 PM
    I recommend myxertones.com, all you do is upload your own mp3 and you can choose whatever portion of the song you want to use as the ringtone, and it sends it to your phone. All free.
    10-28-07 09:32 PM
    is it free?
    i use www.makeownringtone.com for all the ringtone purposes. It's absolutely free, doesn't need any downloads or registering, and there's no other catch
    Thanks for this link. I spent 3 hours messing around the other night. A great link.
    10-28-07 09:44 PM
    is it free?
    Great first post!!!!!

I love the site. I was trying to crack another program that does just that. You sir/mam' are a godsend.
    11-04-07 02:03 AM
    Thanks!! I've been using a difficult mp3 splitter, then mp3 gain to adjust sound..really annoying stuff.. this is soo much easier!
    11-05-07 12:34 AM
    is it free?
    Hey thanks "Next2Me" really good post and so easy to use.
    11-05-07 08:24 AM
    Ok, I have been able to use make your own ringtone without issue before but now when I make the ring tone, it will not DL tothe phone or even save to the computer.

Anyone else running into issues?

EDIT: Nevermind....
    Last edited by Wind_Danzer; 12-05-07 at 06:34 PM. Reason: I'm a dumbarse!
    12-05-07 06:30 PM
    great thread!
    12-26-07 04:30 PM
    Thanks a bunch. This will save me time, money and hours of frustration lol.
    12-31-07 06:02 PM
    quick question....when you use these websites, do they solicitate your phone when the website sends you your ringtone to your phone???

thanks

-Marco
    Last edited by Everything4141; 01-02-08 at 08:37 PM.
    01-02-08 06:26 PM
    I just tried to go into www dot makeownringtone dot com and I'm getting a error. Anyone else?
    01-13-08 11:47 PM
    I just tried to go into www dot makeownringtone dot com and I'm getting a error. Anyone else?
    Working fine.
    Make Your Own Ringtone - Free MP3 Ringtone Maker - MakeOwnRingtone.com
    01-14-08 04:40 AM
    quick question....when you use these websites, do they solicitate your phone when the website sends you your ringtone to your phone???

thanks

-Marco
    I've always used Free Ringtones from Phonezoo: Create and Download Free Ringtones, Jokes, Photos and Wallpaper and have never had any kind of solicitation come to my phone. You can also make your own ring tones there.
    01-14-08 04:41 AM
    mine says it cant read the mp3 format....whats the deal? i have a curve...
    03-13-08 08:10 PM
    what about for mac???
    03-13-08 08:11 PM
    Alright, I have a problem. After I make the ringtone and go on my phone to download it, when I click the download link this pops up:

HTTP Error 502: Bad Gateway
    The gateway recieved an invalid response from the server when attempting to fulfill your request. Please try loading a different page.

What do I do?
    03-15-08 10:28 PM
    is it free?
    ooh thank u so much! =)
    03-18-08 12:16 AM
    i use audacity to take out the part of a song i want to be mah ringtone then put them in mah ringtone folder on mah desktop then plug in mah pearl and put the ringtone in mah ringtone folder on mah media card
    03-18-08 01:05 AM
    i use acoustica to edit the song and save it and send it to myself but they come out distorted at the same sample rate as the ringer i dled off crackberry. i lower the volume yet still have the same problem. i tried makeownringtone but whenever i send the file to myself it says it doesnt recognize the file. anyone else have this problem?
    03-18-08 05:12 PM
    is anyone else having an issue using the fade effect on makeyourownringtone.com? I put the seconds in for the fade duration and when I try to make the tone it says "No required variable for filter 'fade' !"
    03-18-08 09:10 PM
    I have managed to download several ringtones from the site with no problems. However, when I try and upload my own (via emailing to my BB) I go to retrieve and then get the error "unrecognized document format. Resend?" Is there a setting I'm missing?
    03-20-08 09:55 PM
    I use Tone This (www.tonethis.com) its free, its easy and you can set it to send your rigntone directly to your phone via sms or save it to your desktop or both. Tone this is also great for wallpapers and videos.
    03-20-08 10:14 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD