Anyone having problems with Cellular South data? I keep switching from 1XEV 1X, 1x,1xev, then back to 1XEV, it has been happening for about 3 weeks now.
    06-29-10 05:33 PM
    I have Verizon and have been going back and forth between 1XEVand EV all morning. Not really sure why...usually when my phone flip flops like it's between 1XEV and 1X.

I seem to be getting all my emails and texts though...?
    06-30-10 11:23 AM
    That's how it is with Cell South. Cell South is know for dropping Data a lot though. The worse thing about it is Cell South won't tell any of the customers.. So you have to end up calling Customer Support to get an answer.. SUCKS!
    06-30-10 01:43 PM
    Did you call?

Could have been a local tower issue
    06-30-10 02:06 PM
    Okay I lied about my texts lol now they're coming in an hour or two late. My phone seems pretty content to stay at 1XEV unless I'm using it then it switches to EV. Verizon doesn't tell you much either! I haven't had time to call at work but I might be doing that once I get home.

Not only it is annoying that I can't send/receive texts properly but searching for service is killing my battery so I won't be able to use the phone much soon at all!
    06-30-10 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD