My Storm 2 wont go into Landscape mode for Text Messages or E-mails. Is there a setting that went Koo Koo on me? Everything else seems to go into Landscape.
    06-28-10 06:27 AM
    Haven't seen this. What os?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-10 06:30 AM
    Verizon's newest release. This phone has really gone to sh*t in the last month or two. Not sure why. LOTS of lag, and now this. I searched the threads also, and this wasn't a problem I found that others had.
    06-28-10 06:33 AM
    Verizon's newest release. This phone has really gone to sh*t in the last month or two. Not sure why. LOTS of lag, and now this. I searched the threads also, and this wasn't a problem I found that others had.
    If you liked it at all before, just hang in there. Some of my apps have began lagging terribly, so it may just be os related. Try downgrading, you shouldn't lose any features

06-28-10 06:52 AM
    Texting and writing e-mails in Portrait mode is impossible with my FAT fingers. LOL
    06-28-10 06:54 AM
    Haha Have you tried SureType? The buttons are huge.

06-28-10 07:10 AM
    Yup, still not the same. I think its just holding the phone that way that's not comfy.
    06-28-10 07:11 AM
    Do u have quicklaunch? Maybe you accidentally enabled the "Lock Tilt" feature?

06-28-10 10:22 AM
    Nope, and guess what? Al of a sudden its fixed. Don't you just love qwirks?!?!?!?!?! Thanks guys for your input.
    06-29-10 06:39 AM
    I have found my phone REALLY likes portrait with .713, too.
    06-29-10 07:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD