I am looking to sell my brand new warranty replacement 9630 Blackberry Tour for 199 or best offer.

The SIM is unlocked and the pin is clean. You can confirm this before purchase.

The phone is is mint condition, has a perfect track ball, and the newest software. I just got it 2 days ago from Verizon as a warranty replacement.

The phone comes with the OEM battery, 2gb MicroSD, headphones, charger and usb cord. The only thing I do not have is the original packaging.

I am looking to sell this phone since I just upgraded to the Blackberry Bold.

Please reply with any inquiries, offers, or questions.

Regards,
    Josh
    06-26-10 02:05 PM
    Please modify your post to comply with Marketplace Guidelines within 24 hours or it will have to be removed.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/mar...4-10-a-120836/
    06-26-10 04:12 PM
    PM sent, let me know...
    06-26-10 08:54 PM
    In order to follow the marketplace rules, here are the changes to my ad:

Item Description : WTS Unlocked BlackBerry Tour 9630
    I am looking to sell my brand new warranty replacement 9630 Blackberry Tour for 199 or best offer.

The SIM is unlocked and the pin is clean. You can confirm this before purchase.

The phone is is mint condition, has a perfect track ball, and the newest software. I just got it 2 days ago from Verizon as a warranty replacement.

Price : $200 USD
    Rate it : 10/10
    What it comes with : OEM battery, 2gb MicroSD, headphones, charger and usb cord. The only thing I do not have is the original packaging.

Item location : New York, NY
    Shipping Details : Buyer pays UPS/FedEx/USPS
    Payment Options : PayPal or Cash in advance
    Contact Info : reply or PM me

I am looking to sell this phone since I just upgraded to the Blackberry Bold.

Please reply with any inquiries, offers, or questions.

06-26-10 09:19 PM
    06-26-10 09:21 PM
    Highest offer currently is 185 shipped. Anyone want this?
    06-27-10 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD