So i just got the 9650 yesterday. Everything is setup and going great except the email setup. When i go to it an select "I want to create or add an email address" it takes me to a screen that says "Existing users" and then there are user name and password fields. I enter my email user name and pass word and it says my user name is invalid. I don't know what else to do and i really need email on this device so please help!
    06-26-10 01:41 PM
    its a email the looks like this usually.

[email protected]
    06-26-10 01:49 PM
    So i just got the 9650 yesterday. Everything is setup and going great except the email setup. When i go to it an select "I want to create or add an email address" it takes me to a screen that says "Existing users" and then there are user name and password fields. I enter my email user name and pass word and it says my user name is invalid. I don't know what else to do and i really need email on this device so please help!
    I forgot my username and password before, but if you call Verizon they can reset your username and password and start over again with a new username and password. Thats how I fixed mine when that happened to me.
    06-26-10 02:37 PM
    I don't have verizon. And its a yahoo email account.
    06-26-10 03:29 PM
    It's not looking for your yahoo email account info. It's looking for your carrier BIS login info.
    06-26-10 04:13 PM
    It's not looking for your yahoo email account info. It's looking for your carrier BIS login info.
    Ohhhh, well i feel really stupid now. How does one go about getting my carrier BIS login info?
    06-26-10 06:36 PM
    Ohhhh, well i feel really stupid now. How does one go about getting my carrier BIS login info?
    Who's your carrier? Handy if you put it in your profile.

Go heels.
    06-26-10 09:41 PM
    I have sprint.
    06-27-10 12:53 AM
    You would have created that login when you received your original blackberry or someone in a store etc created it for you. Normally it would just be a regular name (not an email address) like joeuser or something.

If you don't know it you need to contact sprint, they have a chat thing on sprint.com that should be able to help get you the username or re-setup the account. If you bought it in a store they should be able to help as well i'd bet.
    06-27-10 03:11 PM
    You would have created that login when you received your original blackberry or someone in a store etc created it for you. Normally it would just be a regular name (not an email address) like joeuser or something.

If you don't know it you need to contact sprint, they have a chat thing on sprint.com that should be able to help get you the username or re-setup the account. If you bought it in a store they should be able to help as well i'd bet.
    Ok thanks, ugh this is so confusing
    06-27-10 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD