How your iPhone 4 will look !

photoshop is fun , but don't you think it's true ?

its not that bad right ?

hope you enjoy your iphone 4 ! just don't forget ... there is hope

--------

NEW DESIGN !!

Last edited by y0us3f; 06-25-10 at 03:48 AM.
    06-24-10 09:17 PM
    Uhhhhh no.
    06-24-10 09:33 PM
    Uhhhhh no.
    Wow, dude, that was such an insensitive comment. I mean, I have seen you come down on people here but WTF?? Next time I'm reporting you. Smarten up.
    06-24-10 10:28 PM
    Yea, that was mean. Next time don't use so many H's. =-p

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-10 10:52 PM
    Hahahhahahha!!!!
    06-25-10 12:32 AM
    Hahaa.
    I love it.

06-25-10 12:44 AM
    uhhhhh no x 2 lol
    06-25-10 01:58 AM
    NEW DESIGN if you dont like the old one :

06-25-10 03:48 AM
    I'm seriously LMAO at these!!! Great job!

06-25-10 07:36 AM
    i was seriously thinking about this phone as i did sectertly enjoy my 3g, but like all other iphones.....the phone part sucks...come on BB 9800..

hope you dont mind me posting these on my FB page..love them.
    06-25-10 08:33 AM
    Decypher44 : LOL , Thank you

BB Junky : Yeh I was thinking of getting one too but i'll wait ! only if they try to find me one that doesn't have any of these issues with (WARRANTY) i'll think about it!
    and Sure you can post them

Thanks again for posting
    06-25-10 09:01 AM
    This is friggin hilarious! Nice work!
    06-25-10 10:57 AM
    Knowing Apple, the antenna attachments would be sold separately for the low price of 69$ each.

06-25-10 01:27 PM
    This is friggin hilarious! Nice work!
    Glad you like it
    06-26-10 01:02 AM
    Knowing Apple, the antenna attachments would be sold separately for the low price of 69$ each.

LOL Yeh !

Maybe i'll just have to wait for the HD3
    06-26-10 01:03 AM
    Dont they make one you can just strap to your head.
    06-26-10 06:49 AM
    while it's mildly entertaining ... I have had no issues of reception with my phone AND whatever the real issue is, I believe Apple is going to have it resolved with the new software update, I believe on Monday !

show me ONE RIM device they have ever sold and within a week... no wait 5 days, had an update to fix some sort of issue ... I don't think there has, I'm pretty sure the fastest I ever saw it was a month or two... I know I didn't have my 9550 long enough to see the first OS update and I had it 2 months and they had issues, so while the photos are mildly entertaining, while you're still mocking the iPhone and the need for 3rd party antennas... our issue is going to be resolved..

Plain and Simple...

So keep on laughing...

Any of us that have left RIM (and there is a BUNCH of us) for the iPhone whether 3GS or 4... We are the one's truly laughing....
    06-26-10 06:35 PM
    A bit touchy are we?
    06-26-10 07:08 PM
    while it's mildly entertaining ... I have had no issues of reception with my phone AND whatever the real issue is, I believe Apple is going to have it resolved with the new software update, I believe on Monday !

show me ONE RIM device they have ever sold and within a week... no wait 5 days, had an update to fix some sort of issue ... I don't think there has, I'm pretty sure the fastest I ever saw it was a month or two... I know I didn't have my 9550 long enough to see the first OS update and I had it 2 months and they had issues, so while the photos are mildly entertaining, while you're still mocking the iPhone and the need for 3rd party antennas... our issue is going to be resolved..

Plain and Simple...

So keep on laughing...

Any of us that have left RIM (and there is a BUNCH of us) for the iPhone whether 3GS or 4... We are the one's truly laughing....
    Im not a fanboy or anything and im not saying RIM is a perfect company
    Maybe you need to read my older thread : http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/rea...ne-wm7-484879/

and I don't know , Does your father own "Apple" Company ? Why are you mad ?

LOL these companies care about money not you or any other customers !

so Chill .. we all like to laugh

I was thinking of buying one and I hope they fix the issues so I can get one !

Have fun with yours , I don't know how apple will fix this cause steve jobs said the solution is to avoid holding it that way ?

But ... Let's wait and see !

-------------

And about the 9550 ... its weird ... OS updates are being released like... every week ! ... and you say 2 months ?
    06-26-10 10:38 PM
    I don't think there are better phones than BBs out there. I know there're a lot of iphone lovers, and they can buy whatever apple throws, but a true phone, that keeps your feet on the ground is a BB. Never gonna change my mind.

06-27-10 01:02 AM
    As I said any minute now whinny Mac heads are going to flock here...... What next, Steve jobs invented the internet? Oh wait. Al gore did! Hahahahaha.......

06-27-10 02:30 PM
    Those 3rd party antennas aren't nearly big enough. Hahahaha!
    06-27-10 02:52 PM
    lmao great pics...
    06-30-10 11:36 AM
    Lmao at the second photo with the attached satellite called "ihelp"! Very creative and humorous. Thanks for posting.

07-04-10 12:23 AM
    Lmao at the second photo with the attached satellite called "ihelp". Hilarious! Very creative and humorous. Thanks for posting.

07-04-10 12:24 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD