Welcome to Opake (Not Opaque) Although a play on words this theme needs way more words to express it. Opake has two Docks that hide and show by pressing the +/- buttons on the screen to make your wallpaper breathe life through your phone. The left side dock can be customized with 8 of your favorite icons (place 1-8 in application screen to change home screen icons) Along with the 8 custom icons you have 7 permanent icons that let the user quickly get to their MESSAGES,CALENDAR,SMS/MMS,BROWSER,BBM,OPTIONS,and PROFILES screen by pressing each icon. Each bottom icon will show you what your on by displaying a custom overlay animation as a focus indicator.

No more tacky theme interfaces that claim to help when all they do is make it look more cluttered Opake makes sure the user has free reign over his or her BlackBerry desktop. When you thought we were done, well you know we aren’t This theme has WJD Designs first and only theme with Numerical Battery/Signal indication meters. Never stare at how many bars you have while trying to figure out if that is 1 or 1/2 bar again. We now make it easy with the homescreen/application screen Number Meters…

This theme pushes through the doors of custom by showing off it’s vibrant display of custom icons and multiple color user environment will make your last theme (even if it’s mine) feel like its missing pigment. It has to be one of those themes that you have to try on your own so you can see why this one stands out above the rest
    - Opake by WJD Designs

Features:

* Dual Show/Hide Dock
    * Custom Dock Animations
    * Custom Focus Onscreen Indicator
    * Wallpaper Friendly Theme
    * Hidden Today
    * 8 User Defined Icons
    * 7 Permanent “Quick Access” Bottom Dock Icons
    * Custom Signal and Battery Meters
    * Numerical Signal and Battery Meters
    * Menu Animations
    * Vibrant Color Palette
    * Another WJD Designs Original

>>New Hidden Hotspots (Quicklaunch = Under Meter Bar / App Screen = Above bottom Dock / Messages = Where New Messages Indicator shows under Date)

Last edited by Carbon Coupe; 06-27-10 at 11:31 AM.
    06-24-10 06:59 PM
    What color is the app, calendar, etc screens?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    06-24-10 09:37 PM
    looks like another wjd theme im gonna have to check out
    06-24-10 10:15 PM
    I love how bright and vibrant the icons are, but not crazy tacky. Another 1 of WJD for my collectoin
    06-25-10 12:37 AM
    What color is the app, calendar, etc screens?

Heres a shot of the messages screen. All the standard screens, BBM..SMS..BROWSER, follow the same color patterns. Its very nice. Give it a go.
    06-25-10 05:39 AM
    GREAT THEME! Any way of getting an app screen hotspot in the middle of the screen (I have always hated hitting the BB button). And is there a way of getting more than 2 lines of hidden today?
    06-25-10 06:54 AM
    Looking good WJD - like the open screen layout and new meters! Does this have a QL hotspot or do I need to make that an icon in my user selection area?
    Last edited by dmlangdon; 06-25-10 at 07:30 AM.
    06-25-10 07:28 AM
    Nice theme. I put a picture on here to show what I am talking about. On messages such as sms, messages, text, ect. it does not show a star on the bottom row for new messages, but it will on the side bar. It would be nice to have the star on the bottom. And putting color on those bottom icons would be nice also IMO.

And of course berryweather hidden hotspot is always a good add on for a theme.

and nice color scheme. Theme works great.
    Last edited by trucksmoveamerica; 06-25-10 at 08:20 AM.
    06-25-10 08:17 AM
    Heres a shot of the messages screen. All the standard screens, BBM..SMS..BROWSER, follow the same color patterns. Its very nice. Give it a go.
    The screen shot did not post. Are they white or colored? I'm into colored menus right now. If they are colored I'm definitely going to get....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-10 08:43 AM
    The screen shot did not post. Are they white or colored? I'm into colored menus right now. If they are colored I'm definitely going to get....

They are colored. white background, green on the dates, top bar, red highlight bar. I will post a copy of that picture and see if you can see it on mine. I see carbon's picture.

Its a nice theme with color. I hate black and white themes, and I like this one.
    06-25-10 09:20 AM
    ===== QUOTE Carbon Coupe ====

===== /QUOTE ====

Want to add that the background of the screens are white.

06-25-10 09:48 AM
    Thanks guys...logged onto with my desktop...finally see the pictures...going to give it a whirl!
    06-25-10 03:12 PM
    Thanks guys...logged onto with my desktop...finally see the pictures...going to give it a whirl!
    Good deal. You wont be disappointed. Enjoy.
    06-26-10 09:22 AM
    Nice theme. I put a picture on here to show what I am talking about. On messages such as sms, messages, text, ect. it does not show a star on the bottom row for new messages, but it will on the side bar. It would be nice to have the star on the bottom. And putting color on those bottom icons would be nice also IMO.

And of course berryweather hidden hotspot is always a good add on for a theme.

and nice color scheme. Theme works great.
    The icons on the bottom are system links and cannot show indicators. Just another lovely non-option in the Theme Builder software.

As far as colors on the lower icons, I think its a good look and makes them different than the standard app icons. Plus, they would have to all be the same color. No good IMHO.
    06-26-10 09:29 AM
    Looking good WJD - like the open screen layout and new meters! Does this have a QL hotspot or do I need to make that an icon in my user selection area?
    No hotspots on this one. Im a fan of app and QL hotspots as well but that doesnt stop me from sporting this one.
    06-26-10 09:32 AM
    No hotspots on this one. Im a fan of app and QL hotspots as well but that doesnt stop me from sporting this one.
    This quote makes it sound like you are "settling" for these options not being available. Why not just make the two popular hotspots available for everyone? Seems kind of foolish to "settle" when it comes to a paid premium theme.

With that being said, I am still using this theme and it's great.
    06-26-10 09:43 AM
    The theme developer made the necessary changes to the theme. Now the perfect theme. Quick response to the suggestions makes this developer stellar in my book.

Very impressed!
    06-26-10 01:12 PM
    Yeah, Wayne never ceases to amaze us. A great theme just got better!

06-26-10 01:26 PM
    This theme rocks after update. Great theme.

06-26-10 09:46 PM
    So what wallpaper is everyone using? I'm having trouble finding the right one.

06-28-10 08:12 AM
    Love the update! I just can't get enough of this theme.

Only one issue: is there any way to make the app screen and Quicklauch hotspots a little bit bigger? I only hit the actual hotspot about 50% of the time. I know exactly where they're supposed to be, but for some reason my finger fails to activate it more times than not.

Thanks in advance...
    06-30-10 05:21 AM
    Love the update! I just can't get enough of this theme.

Only one issue: is there any way to make the app screen and Quicklauch hotspots a little bit bigger? I only hit the actual hotspot about 50% of the time. I know exactly where they're supposed to be, but for some reason my finger fails to activate it more times than not.

Thanks in advance...
    Im going to put this on the suggestion list for this one. I have another of my own I will add as well.
    07-01-10 08:26 AM
    Cool, man. Thanks. What is your suggestion?!
    07-01-10 09:20 AM
    Cool, man. Thanks. What is your suggestion?!
    Well, I was just thinking about having the +- for the side bar near the bottom of the bar instead of the top. I have trouble activating the side bar +- with my right hand. Im thinking if it was near the bottom, it could be larger and more pickable. Just a personal preference but a suggestion I will make.
    07-01-10 11:51 AM
    Yeah I guess it's the size of the icons (since they are a bit smaller), but I sometimes have a difficult time hitting the right on (or one at all for that matter). I love the size of the icons, but wonder if the "hotspot" area can be increased ever so slightly.

I know I am kind of knit-picking, but I plan on using this theme for a long time to come.
    07-01-10 03:37 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD