Through many purchases of apps, I've gotten my phone to the point where it does almost everything I want and more than I ever expected. The one thing that I still really, really yearn for is to have the option of connecting an installed theme to a particular profile setting. So for instance, I could go in to edit a certain profile and in there be able to select one of my installed themes to activate when the profile is activated. That would make my phone complete I believe.
    Here are my questions. Are there any developers out there who would be interested in making this happen? Is it even possible, I mean are those specific elements open to developers? If so, and someone is willing to take this on, I would be more than happy to beta test it and offer any feedback and would be willing to shell out a couple of bucks for the finished version (I'm sure plenty of others would too). If I knew even the first bit I'd try to learn more, but I honestly have no idea where to start. I can make themes, but development is a language that is beyond me. Kudos to all of you, hope someone can provide me some helpful feedback.
    06-24-10 09:54 AM
    this is not possible!

themes have no connection to the apis of the device and are stand alone apps so this at the moment can not happen!

why would you want a different theme just because your phone is on vibrate?
    06-24-10 10:14 AM
    this is not possible!

themes have no connection to the apis of the device and are stand alone apps so this at the moment can not happen!

why would you want a different theme just because your phone is on vibrate?
    Ok, thanks, I did ask if it was possible as I wasn't sure. I wouldn't want a different theme for vibrate, but I do have custom profiles for certain places and a few of the other profiles are edited to be work and weekend / vacation. So in those instances it would be nice to have certain themes setup in certain ways for certain instances. Seems like a pretty normal thing to want to do with a phone. I understand it's not possible now, so thank you.
    06-24-10 10:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD