PictureID displays beautiful full screen caller ID picture for incoming calls. Version 3.0 is for BlackBerry OS5.0 and is completely rewritten. Version 2.0 is for OS4.2- OS4.7

click here to download the trial version and more details PictureID2 - Full screen pictureid and callerID blocking - Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

Leave a feedback for a chance to win a copy of PictureID. 10 copies in total. Winners will be announced later today.
    06-24-10 09:51 AM
    Trying it out right now, would love to win a copy!!!

Kind of a pain to set up because you need to import the contacts you want. Love the call blocking feature, and all the options for display though. I think I'll love it once I get it all setup.
    Last edited by ridesno159; 06-24-10 at 10:01 AM.
    06-24-10 09:53 AM
    I love the app the pics are nice and big can i win a copy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-10 09:54 AM
    Saaay...I could really use a copy of this app. Being a member of the more visually oriented of our species, this would assist me in getting my ire up when a friend who owes me money calls!
    06-24-10 10:00 AM
    Ok....I'm hooked!! I LOVE IT!!! It runs so beautifully on my Curve!! I'd like to win a copy for sure!!!

06-24-10 10:02 AM
    Love the app! So much better than a name on the dial screen

06-24-10 10:03 AM
    AMAZING app .. I'd like to win a copy
    tnx
    06-24-10 10:09 AM
    Looks awesome, can't wait to try this one out.
    06-24-10 10:15 AM
    To the winners - you will enjoy this product! To the owners who had version 2 - Version 3 is NICE!!!
    06-24-10 10:27 AM
    This looks like a lovely product!
    06-24-10 10:29 AM
    Been using this app since 2.0...developer has added a lot more feutures .. Its defenitly a must app.. (:

06-24-10 10:31 AM
    App is great! Would love a full version ! Thanx in advance!

06-24-10 10:37 AM
    after importing the contacts...love the call blocking feature and other options... nice app would love to win a copy...if not i might purchase anyway...im a fan of TOYSOFT apps anyway!...keep up the good work!
    06-24-10 10:43 AM
    As others have said... Importing contacts is a bit annoying but other than that this is a great app. I gave up my iPhone for my 9700 a few months ago and have been missing the big picture caller ID.

Hopefully I can win a copy of this app as it's awesome!

Cheers
    06-24-10 10:56 AM
    I would LOVE a free copy
    wanted this app for a while, but I've been waiting for it to go on sale.
    Soo I downloaded the trial to leave some feedback - still need the full version tho

I had to change some of my contact pics, cuz they were loaded from facebook and were kinda pixelated. But, It works great and it's soo much easier to tell who's calling (especially in class, when I have to look on the sly )
    06-24-10 10:57 AM
    Love all the ToySoft products! I would definitely love a full version!
    06-24-10 11:06 AM
    Love to win such an App , it looks great !
    06-24-10 12:05 PM
    I'd love a copy of this. I love the hugh picture display on my screen, it looks great on my 8530. It would go right along with all the other products I have from toysoft. Keep em coming...Thanks!!!
    Last edited by luvable31; 06-24-10 at 12:12 PM.
    06-24-10 12:07 PM
    That's a nice app.Have a free copy would be nice ^^.

06-24-10 12:25 PM
    I would love to win a copy of this app just like everyone else.
    06-24-10 12:26 PM
    runs great. I would like to get a free copy
    06-24-10 12:30 PM
    Downloaded and testing it out on a Storm 2 now. I like it a lot!!

As others have stated, it would be nice to not have to load each contact, but I understand the reasoning behind it. At least the pic id's are stored on SD card, so don't have to do every time I load a new hybrid!!

I have Ultimate Lock and pic id works fine even when locked. I don't have my screen locked, just the device. I noticed that the larger the file size of pic that is chosen, the longer it takes to display. This leads to a long delay when a call comes in. I am assuming that downresing the pics would help.

It would be nice to see the ability to decide where the "additional info" gets displayed and it's size/font/color/etc. The option exists to set where the callerID info is displayed and what it looks like, but I would like to be able to do the same with the date/time and battery/signal information as well. For example, make the time/date a small font and put it on the bottom at the same time the caller id info is at the bottom. The reason for this is because some of my pics have the contact's head at the top of the pic. I would still like to see all the info, but want it all at the bottom so their face isn't covered.

Please put my hat in the ring for a free copy! Then I will only need to buy one copy (for my wife)!

I have a handful of other toysoft apps and they get a lot of use!
    Last edited by pezboy; 06-24-10 at 12:58 PM. Reason: remembered a suggestion...
    06-24-10 12:51 PM
    Downloaded and testing it out on a Storm 2 now. I like it a lot!!

As others have stated, it would be nice to not have to load each contact, but I understand the reasoning behind it. At least the pic id's are stored on SD card, so don't have to do every time I load a new hybrid!!

I have Ultimate Lock and pic id works fine even when locked. I don't have my screen locked, just the device. I noticed that the larger the file size of pic that is chosen, the longer it takes to display. This leads to a long delay when a call comes in. I am assuming that downresing the pics would help.

It would be nice to see the ability to decide where the "additional info" gets displayed and it's size/font/color/etc. The option exists to set where the callerID info is displayed and what it looks like, but I would like to be able to do the same with the date/time and battery/signal information as well. For example, make the time/date a small font and put it on the bottom at the same time the caller id info is at the bottom. The reason for this is because some of my pics have the contact's head at the top of the pic. I would still like to see all the info, but want it all at the bottom so their face isn't covered.

Please put my hat in the ring for a free copy! Then I will only need to buy one copy (for my wife)!

I have a handful of other toysoft apps and they get a lot of use!
    thanks for the feedback. we originally designed v3 to store all the pics and info on the sdcard but using the sd card for lookup isnt fast. for optimal performance resize all your pics to 360x480 or 720x960. this will be quicker.

as for display id you can control where to put the display for individual callers. you can also set the global known and unknown pics too.
    06-24-10 01:51 PM
    thanks for the feedback. we originally designed v3 to store all the pics and info on the sdcard but using the sd card for lookup isnt fast. for optimal performance resize all your pics to 360x480 or 720x960. this will be quicker.

as for display id you can control where to put the display for individual callers. you can also set the global known and unknown pics too.
    I will look into resizing (probably easiest to just do on PC first). Thanks for the suggestion!

I had found both of those locations for changing display settings. I might be missing something, but the control of the display id location / look appears to be just for caller id info (name and phone number). Date / time and battery / signal strength don't have those customizations (at least not separately). Battery/signal display seems to always be on top and date/time seems to be in the opposite location of the caller id info (if caller id info is on bottom, date time is on top and vice versa). I was referring to having the ability to set each display type separately. Fonts, font sizes and colors could be different for caller id, date/time, etc. Also, it would be nice to configure it so everything could be in the same location (all on bottom or all on top). Not a deal breaker, just a suggestion for an already cool app. If this is already exists, I apologize. I couldn't figure it out.
    06-24-10 02:03 PM
    Does this mean I should move pics I am using for contacts to internal memory or does the app create a copy there on it's own?

Also, is there a way to backup the app settings and contact pic assignments to SD card? If so, is it done automatically? I can't find the option. I see the ability to import id's from version 2, but no option to backup. The app description says that it's possible. Just a thought, but is the free trial not full featured?? If that's the case, what features are missing?

I noticed that the app description also lists version 2 as having an import all feature. Is that in version 3? Seems like a nice option...

Sorry for all the questions! If this is covered somewhere else, feel free to just link me there.

Thanks!
    06-24-10 02:11 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD