so far the changes I've noticed are:

improved 3G phone call quality - both on my 9700 and on the receivers end
    options to customize themes within the setting in 'options'
    06-23-10 10:14 PM
    Can't open appworld in 2g. Don't usually use it, but there seems to be a radio problem.

It does open right up with WiFi.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-10 10:29 PM
    haven't tried appworld w/wifi but it does seem to load a lot faster now post-update
    06-24-10 12:05 AM
    I haven't noticed ANYTHING different from .656.

What do you mean?
    06-24-10 09:12 AM
    so far the changes I've noticed are:
    That came with .586 as well.
    06-24-10 07:24 PM
    I wasn't able to update to .586 due to no OTA support and I own a powerbook

and in options under 'theme' the active theme is highlighted and you can customize the theme from the menu that appears
    06-24-10 07:45 PM
    I wasn't able to update to .586 due to no OTA support and I own a powerbook

and in options under 'theme' the active theme is highlighted and you can customize the theme from the menu that appears
    should still be able to do it if you install the mac version of desktop manager. i have a macbook pro and it prompted me to update as i soon as i connected my bb.
    06-25-10 12:12 AM
    I lost my VVM program. I haven't done much digging yet, but it's gone. Also, I no longer get my SMS messages on the home screen.
    06-25-10 03:53 AM
    should still be able to do it if you install the mac version of desktop manager. i have a macbook pro and it prompted me to update as i soon as i connected my bb.
    I still use pocketmac for syncing ical and contacts, I don't have the right os/hardware to upgrade to the mac dm. I'm contemplating upgrading in the next year
    06-25-10 05:52 PM
    Someone please post the OTA link!!

06-25-10 06:36 PM
    I did the wireless update on my phone yesterday and now I can not find any of the instant message apps (except BB mess) and I do not have access to memo pad or BB maps.

Any suggestions. I would really like to have memo pad back.
    06-26-10 09:20 AM
    All of my stuff is there and working fine. Sure you looked everywhere for it?

06-26-10 11:58 AM
    Yea, I even have memo pad and BB maps on Quicklaunch and when I select them nothing happens. I've changed my themes to see if they might pop up in folder somewhere but I can't find them.
    06-26-10 12:32 PM
    Hi, what did was go to options, then advance options, scroll down to wireless updates, and then click for the update, then an icon appeared on my desktop. Clicked on the icon and it backed up everything automatically as well as installed the update OS. No issues on my end. I still have my 2 new themes that I added. A few of the icons got moved around and I just had to place them where I wanted to like before.
    06-26-10 01:13 PM
    I did the wireless update on my phone yesterday and now I can not find any of the instant message apps (except BB mess) and I do not have access to memo pad or BB maps.

Any suggestions. I would really like to have memo pad back.

Didn't have an issue with that folder/app but some apps I don't use every day weren't in their respective places so I did 'show all' and found everything
    06-27-10 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD