Under set-up wizard -> Email Set-up the only option I have for email addresses is work email. How can I get my personal email address on my storm?
    06-23-10 09:43 PM
    whoever changed the phone on your acount probably put you on a corporate blackberry data plan ($44.99/mo) on accident. Call tech support and have it changed to the consumer ($29.99/mo) plan.
    06-24-10 12:42 AM
    I would try a fresh wipe and reload. I've noticed if you try to just load up your backup on a new phone, the email setup option disappears. Its possible that reloading your replacement will restore all options.
    06-24-10 02:57 PM
    I have a Blackberry curve 8900 from at&t with the Basic phone unlimited data plan, not the blackberry data plan. this means i dont think i am on the BIS and i dont have a personal email setup option. is there any way for me to download that from a diffrent location?
    08-03-10 02:42 PM
    If i'm not mistaken this is programmed into the OS on the phone, so when you reload(wipe) it, the option should be there. Otherwise you could go to the BIS website, and try to reconfigure your email there. Here is the site for your carrier. https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular

And to properly use a Blackberry you have to have a data plan. Check with your carrier to make sure that's what you have. And don't get duped into that expensive international unlimited data plan, when they should have a domestic unlimited data plan. VZW's dom plan is 29.99 compared to the inter plan which is 49.99. They tried to sign me up on that inter plan, but I called em on their s*it
    Last edited by Thachoc1; 08-04-10 at 12:11 PM.
    08-04-10 12:07 PM
    I had same thing happen to me on my replacement. But as soon as I got it activated and reboot it. The email for my personal accounts came back.
    08-04-10 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD