So i just got the Bold today, and I've been messing around with it and let the battery drain. When it got to the "Low Battery" the LED started blinking (like it should), except on mine the LED color is an Orangish. I'm just wondering, is this normal? On my Tour it was a Bright Green color.
    Just want to make sure nothing is wrong.

Thanks in advance
    06-23-10 07:45 PM
    I don't know why it was green but on my tour and bold its a orange color.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-10 07:53 PM
    Weird....Is there a setting that can change it? Not an app. Like just a normal setting?
    06-23-10 07:57 PM
    It will blink yellowish orange on the tour when the battery gets low. It will blink green when the battery is ok and bluetooth is not on. All of my bb's have been that way as I'm sure my new Bold does the same.
    06-23-10 08:08 PM
    I never used Bluetooth, so i wouldn't know how the battery LED reacted with it, but on my Tour, the low battery was always a green led.
    06-23-10 08:11 PM
    I don't know why it was green but on my tour and bold its a orange color.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah I got the same color too. Maybe because of different batch of tour, new/old?
    06-23-10 08:14 PM
    Do you have berrybuzz or anything installed that changes the LED color? I'm till new to this BB. I have berrybuzz and you can change the colors of the LED for low battery etc.
    06-23-10 08:21 PM
    when chargin the bat the color is like orange..so i think it is so u kno it needs to be charged...
    06-23-10 08:28 PM
    My Curve worked the same as my Bold. Green meant a full charge, yellow/orange was 20-80% and/or charging, and when it dropped below 20% it was red. The battery indicator on my Bold screen changes like that as well as the battery charge goes down.
    06-23-10 09:13 PM
    When my Tour got really low on batter the LED would tart to flash orange, its normal. I'm sure the Bold is the same.

as far as I know you cant change the LED colors without an app. I don't know why RIM doesn't put this in the OS, but remember it too them until 5.0 to let you be able to set the phone to ring and vibe at the same time for crying out loud.
    06-23-10 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD