View Poll Results: which phone will u get? x or pro?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Droid X

31 54.39%
  • Droid Pro

26 45.61%
    Which one will you buy? Both will have 4.3 screens but the X will run Ninjablur and the Pro will run Gingerbread.

Which will you wait for? I'm waiting for the Pro personally.
    06-22-10 11:48 PM
    How can you decide now without much info on the Pro? You haven't gotten your hands on the X yet either, how can you make such a decision?
    06-23-10 05:08 AM
    If the rumors are right I'll early upgrade for the pro, although that might change if the rumored 2ghz unit is not the pro.
    06-23-10 06:00 AM
    I'm going with the x and then waiting for something lte sometime next year.
    06-23-10 07:05 AM
    I don't have a droid yet. Which means I am getting the X as soon as I can. If I had a droid I would wait for the PRO.
    06-23-10 08:22 AM
    waiting for the pro. got a droid and a 9650 in the mail to hold me over till the end of the year
    06-23-10 08:24 AM
    Well I have three upgrades coming this year. My primary line in July, so I will get the pro. Then 2 other lines due for an upgrade at the end of the year
    so I will definitely get the Pro......
    Finally a phone that I may get a full 2 yrs out of in the pro.
    06-23-10 08:26 AM
    Well I have three upgrades coming this year. My primary line in July, so I will get the pro. Then 2 other lines due for an upgrade at the end of the year
    so I will definitely get the Pro......
    Finally a phone that I may get a full 2 yrs out of in the pro.
    dangg why so many lines? lol
    06-23-10 08:37 AM
    Pro if it has the 2Ghz processor. If not, maybe the X. I would still like to see more info on the Pro first and see what it looks like.
    06-23-10 08:38 AM
    dangg why so many lines? lol
    Well I have one for myself, my two sons. I got a line for a phone that had chaperone on it. Which I didn't use and turned out to be a waste so just
    sat there. With all these phones coming out I am glad I have them. I am just a gadget freak.
    06-23-10 09:05 AM
    Pro if it has the 2Ghz processor. If not, maybe the X. I would still like to see more info on the Pro first and see what it looks like.
    I agree I forgot to make it clear that if the pro has the 2ghz then yes it
    will be a 1/2 year keeper. Also I saw in a youtube vid that the pro is supposed to have a gyroscope just like the iphone. Of course we know
    the front facing camera as well.
    What is making it hard for me to hold out is the screen size of the X.
    I like to play a few games read my news on my phone. I also have a book
    in PDF form downloaded on my sd card as well.
    06-23-10 09:10 AM
    I agree I forgot to make it clear that if the pro has the 2ghz then yes it
    will be a 1/2 year keeper. Also I saw in a youtube vid that the pro is supposed to have a gyroscope just like the iphone. Of course we know
    the front facing camera as well.
    What is making it hard for me to hold out is the screen size of the X.
    I like to play a few games read my news on my phone. I also have a book
    in PDF form downloaded on my sd card as well.
    Exactly. I really like the X as well. That screen looks gorgeous. Hopefully within the next month we have more accurate information on the Pro.

I still really like the Incredible as well, but I love Motos metal build.
    06-23-10 09:19 AM
    Well I just got my FREE Bold 9650. so i will prob jump ship and get the
    X and sell the Bold... or if I dont like it get another 9650
    06-23-10 09:21 AM
    i'm eligible for an upgrade on 8/1 and could try out the x, but i'll hold out at least for the droid pro and maybe longer depending on what we hear about LTE phones. the droid x looks to be pretty good, but it's just not enough for me to jump ship from my incredible any time soon.
    06-23-10 09:33 AM
    i'm eligible for an upgrade on 8/1 and could try out the x, but i'll hold out at least for the droid pro and maybe longer depending on what we hear about LTE phones. the droid x looks to be pretty good, but it's just not enough for me to jump ship from my incredible any time soon.
    See u just got the incredible. I am wondering if the DPro will be LTE compatible
    06-23-10 10:26 AM
    What the heck does a phone need a 2ghz processor for? Will it be running world of warcraft or something????

06-23-10 10:35 AM
    The Pro will be better cuz it will run stock Android. I think it'll be worth the wait.

Oh and it will run Android 3.0 upon release.
    06-23-10 10:45 AM
    What the heck does a phone need a 2ghz processor for? Will it be running world of warcraft or something????

Nah; finally a phone that will clean your house cook your dinner, etc. etc...
    06-23-10 10:47 AM
    fearmychickens, where is the both vote, x now, pro later? hehe
    06-23-10 11:45 AM
    As Ive been sitting on my POS storm for too long, I'm definitely getting the X! My contract is up and its time to upgrade to the future which for me means leaving Blackberry!
    The Pro sounds good although I cant wait for it. If I did that I would be waiting forever as there is always a newer and better phone
    Android here I come!!!!
    06-23-10 12:40 PM
    See u just got the incredible. I am wondering if the DPro will be LTE compatible
    i'm wondering the same thing. in my perfect little smart phone world, the droid pro would be LTE compatible and be a world phone.
    06-23-10 12:52 PM

i used to wonder the same thing, but thinking about it now...as they make the os more advanced, add more visually appealing transitions between apps, start including more high end HD media functions and what not, the phones will need faster and more robust processors. right now it looks like overkill because in many cases the hardware outpaces the sw capabilities. i think this is starting to change which is why we're starting to hear of phones needing more processing power.
    06-23-10 12:55 PM
    That's a lot of speculation about the Droid Pro, 4.3" screen, gingerbread, etc. This is the first I've heard about the Pro getting a 4.3" screen. And we all know that software is notorious for getting delayed.

Here's another one, it is supposedly a world phone, as in Droid Pro WE (World Edition).
    06-23-10 01:38 PM
    That's a lot of speculation about the Droid Pro, 4.3" screen, gingerbread, etc. This is the first I've heard about the Pro getting a 4.3" screen. And we all know that software is notorious for getting delayed.

Here's another one, it is supposedly a world phone, as in Droid Pro WE (World Edition).
    That tickles me
    06-23-10 01:42 PM

The specs were posted on droidforums. 4. 3 in screen, gingerbread, front facing cam, etc
    06-23-10 02:01 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD