Based upon the Samsung Jet homescreen, this theme features a hidden dock on the left side that contains 12 customizable Zen icons, a Today screen for Calendar and Messages accesible by pressing above the browser icon on the bottom right, theme based 3G network status (will read 3G not 1XEV), and a static icon bar at the bottom.

I know many will want the bottom bar customizable but I want the text with the icons and am trying to make Zen icons smaller to fit in the smaller bar. Once I can figure how to do that I will do it.

Has BerryWeather button in top middle of homescreen to access Berryweather if installed.

Enjoy!

http://mobihome.awardspace.com/jet/jet.jad - Bar interface

http://mobihome.awardspace.com/jet2/jet.jad - Original tabbed interface.

http://mobihome.awardspace.com/jet3/jet.jad - Bar interface with 9 item normal hidden today and OCD icon (13th in app screen) that is hideable by tapping the former today show area above the browser icon

http://mobihome.awardspace.com/jet4/jet.jad - Tabbed interface with 10 item normal hidden today and OCD icon (13th in app screen) that is hideable by tapping the former today show area above the browser icon

Last edited by jaxjon; 06-26-10 at 09:26 AM.
    06-22-10 10:05 PM
    Nice work like always Jon!!
    06-22-10 10:43 PM
    Very cool theme as usual! Thanks!! Is it possible on the hidden today popup to have the subject column bigger than the location? If not, I think I'd prefer just to see them on the background calendar and messages separated instead of all at once in the popup. It's cool, but the seeing the subject of the meeting is the most important and it's primarily displaying the location.
    06-23-10 02:44 PM
    Pretty sic...I like it and am using it right now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-10 03:11 PM
    I like it as is. Nice functions and clean interface. Slight (very slight) memory drop over the theme I was using. I especially like the darkened two window Today area. Easy to see on all wallpapers. Took a bit to find the QL hotspot, but truth be told, I prefer opening QL with a convenience key anyway.

Look for a donation this week for your efforts.

Joe
    06-23-10 03:18 PM
    Any chance there can be a berryweather slot?

06-23-10 03:25 PM
    and quicklaunch? Quicklaunch is a must in all themes! At least for me! Looks good though jax!

06-23-10 03:35 PM
    and quicklaunch? Quicklaunch is a must in all themes! At least for me! Looks good though jax!

QL hotspot is in the lower right, just above the Today hotspot.

Joe
    06-23-10 03:41 PM
    I like it as is. Nice functions and clean interface. Slight (very slight) memory drop over the theme I was using. I especially like the darkened two window Today area. Easy to see on all wallpapers. Took a bit to find the QL hotspot, but truth be told, I prefer opening QL with a convenience key anyway.

Look for a donation this week for your efforts.

Joe
    I love that two window today as well...very cool, but for exchange users the subject shows just a few letters and then....while the next column is location and it's more visable. Not sure if it's like that for non-exchange people etc... At any rate, it's GREAT theme so far and just that one thing would make it a bit better. I guess worst case at least at a glance I'll know which conf. room to go to, just not what the meeting is.
    06-23-10 03:47 PM
    Just noticed it! Hahaha! Thanx!

QL hotspot is in the lower right, just above the Today hotspot.

Joe
    06-23-10 04:05 PM
    I love that two window today as well...very cool, but for exchange users the subject shows just a few letters and then....while the next column is location and it's more visable. Not sure if it's like that for non-exchange people etc... At any rate, it's GREAT theme so far and just that one thing would make it a bit better. I guess worst case at least at a glance I'll know which conf. room to go to, just not what the meeting is.
    Been looking at this request and I'm not seeing a way to fix it the way you want. There is no adjustments except for the size of the font. I am making the font a bit smaller, but making it bold to still see easily. Hopefully you will get more info that way. I'll post an update tonight.
    06-23-10 07:27 PM
    *Updated

Made font bigger and changed color of font for better viewing in active call screen.
    Changed Phone app to Media
    Added 6 items to today screen
    06-23-10 08:38 PM
    Hey jax! Any chance u can add BBM to the bottom dock and get rid of messages? You can access the messages folder with the today. Just a thought. If nobody else wants it changed i'll understand! Thanx for a great theme!

06-24-10 10:29 AM
    Hey jax! Any chance u can add BBM to the bottom dock and get rid of messages? You can access the messages folder with the today. Just a thought. If nobody else wants it changed i'll understand! Thanx for a great theme!

Reason I did not add BBM is because it is only good for contacting others with a BB, so it is not something that can be used all of the time, so I went with Media as everyone can access song, picture, and movie easier. This is just my opinion as I don't know many that have BB's anymore. Most have moved to iphone, droid.
    06-24-10 03:23 PM
    *Updated

Added new bars to homescreen, colored red, green, and blue to replace tabs on bar. Tap each bar to show the apps in the bar (red:1-4, green: 5-8, blue: 9-12), remaining tab moves app bar and colored bars in/out.
    Tab has been moved down to be more accesible to the thumb when holding.
    Added stripe to message list.
    Fixed call screen timer location.
    06-24-10 08:27 PM
    Are you planning a berryweather version? I like this theme but without a berryweather version i dont think i'll use it.

06-24-10 09:33 PM
    You want a BerryWeather button in the center of the screen I assume.
    06-24-10 09:40 PM
    Berryweather button would be great. Might be just me but could the spots for Today and ql be a bit bigger?

06-24-10 10:36 PM
    Jax is there any way to get the old tabs back? I really like them a lot better. I wanted to try this ver out and really would like the other tabs back. Thx for all the hard work and great themes.

06-24-10 10:40 PM
    I over wrote the svg when I did it but should be able to redo it and post it up tomorrow as a separate version from the new one.

Last edited by jaxjon; 06-24-10 at 11:48 PM.
    06-24-10 11:44 PM
    You want a BerryWeather button in the center of the screen I assume.
    Yes
    I downloaded this theme but the Berryweather wallpaper will not display on the home screen.
    06-25-10 07:41 AM
    Very nice! A BerryWeather version would make it Very, Very nice!!
    06-25-10 08:37 AM
    Yes
    I downloaded this theme but the Berryweather wallpaper will not display on the home screen.
    It should display like any other wallpaper. You just need to set it the way you normally would.

06-25-10 10:16 AM
    Jax is there any way to get the old tabs back? I really like them a lot better. I wanted to try this ver out and really would like the other tabs back. Thx for all the hard work and great themes.

I agree with SouthernSaltine on this one. I liked the original tab design better also.

I could also go for a single OCD slot - upper right - to put Berryweather, WeatherBug......as a permanent weather home.

Also would still like to get a more traditional today feature where single touch (without click) on calendar, and messages displays those on the home screen in a larger font.

Still one of the few themes that I try (either paid or free) that I actually keep on my BlackBerry. Great work.
    06-25-10 10:39 AM
    Also,

The Bluetooth icon is not visible on the call screen if the keypad is up.
    VZW Storm 2 running .713
    06-25-10 11:42 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD