My keyboard disappears while typing and for me to get it back I have to turn the phone to change landscapes. Also I have downloaded the new update for Verizon, but sometimes the keyboard doesn't come back at all. Then when messenger messages come in it goes away amd I have to c.par out the screen and start all over. Also my internet has been slow has **** even the Facebook doesn't load well. Yes I have rebooted the pho e multiple times so if anyone can help pls do thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-10 09:01 PM
    that's pretty wonky. You might want to reload the OS from DM--not from OTA.

also, have u got a boatload of apps that might be messing up your OS? I have little to no trouble with my phone because I don't do themes or utilities.
    06-22-10 09:31 PM
    Yes, i think its better you reload the OS!

If have a choice... ALWAYS USE DESKTOP MANAGER TO PUSH OS INSTALLATION/UPGRADE and never disrupt the OS upgrade.

After OS upgrade or installation... always run individual apps to test functionality.. if they dont work well, then you have to uninstall the apps, reboot and reinstall the apps again.

My Opera works like crap after OS upgrade. Just did above mentioned and it works perfectly again.
    06-23-10 01:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD