So on my tour all I used was Opera Mini as my browser, but I can't seem to get Opera to work on my bold. It freezes up and the trackpad is wayyyy too sensitive. Hopefully Opera will fix this issue, but until then what is everyone using now? Bolt? BB browser?
    06-22-10 06:30 PM
    BB browser until something else reliable comes along.
    06-22-10 06:41 PM
    So on my tour all I used was Opera Mini as my browser, but I can't seem to get Opera to work on my bold. It freezes up and the trackpad is wayyyy too sensitive. Hopefully Opera will fix this issue, but until then what is everyone using now? Bolt? BB browser?
    I had the same issue with Mini Opera and deleted it today. I'm using both Bolt and the BB browser until the issue with Mini Opera is resolved.
    06-22-10 06:41 PM
    I had the same problem. I'm using the BB browser and Bolt. I hope Opera Mini comes up with a fix for the Bold.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-10 07:25 PM
    I'm starting to like the bb browser. I've disabled java and images and just enable them seperately when needed. Loads stuff quite a bit quicker. Also an app called mobile accelerator I got at cb store seems to help with speed issues over all. Hey, for 5 bucks I thought it was worth a shot.
    06-22-10 09:02 PM
    I used Opera Mini all the time on my previous BlackBerry. Opera Mini 5 does not work well on the 9650, so I resorted to using the default browser. I'm using it more now because it's faster than when it was on my previous phone. There's the Bolt browser, but I'm not a big fan of it.
    I'm currently using Opera Mini 5 Beta. There's no link for it on Opera Mini's website since they've released the Final Version. The Beta Version works perfectly on the 9650. In order to install it you will need the .cod file and BBSAK to install it to your phone.
    PM me if you need the .cod file for Opera Mini Beta.

06-22-10 10:07 PM
    default browser for me
    06-22-10 10:15 PM
    BB Browser until Mozilla releases their Firefox for our BB (hopefully)...
    06-23-10 12:46 AM
    BB Browser until Mozilla releases their Firefox for our BB (hopefully)...
    Perhaps if OS 6.0 makes it easier for them to hop aboard. By then it won't matter if the new webkit browser does what it's supposed to do.

06-23-10 02:44 AM
    The default browser is freaking fast. But that's probably because I mostly visit mobile sites.
    06-23-10 08:52 AM
    *Phew*

I downloaded Opera to my Bold last night. Never used it before, and after trying to run it on the Bold, I assumed either I was doing something wrong, or there was something majorly wrong with my new phone. Glad to hear it's not just me.
    06-23-10 12:21 PM
    Right now I use the BB Browser and Bolt browser at times. I dislike the speed of the browser very much!
    07-04-10 07:01 PM
    I've been using the default browser, but I may have to dl the opera mini. I have a website for work where I log in with a password, and then select a few items. Whenever I go to select my items, the browser kicks me out. Anyone know of any settings I should change?

I've been told Opera Mini works with this website, which it does as I tried it on my g/f's phone.
    07-04-10 10:49 PM
    I use the native bb browser--- mine is pretty fast using wi-fi and even 3g
    07-05-10 02:06 PM
    Using Bolt and the BB browser. I prefer Bolt over Opera.
    07-05-10 02:16 PM
    i like the native browser myself and my wife loves bolt on her curve 2...i tried bolt but didn't really become a fan of it yet.
    07-05-10 02:49 PM
    Bolt v1.7 and the BB Browser.
    07-05-10 02:54 PM
    I'm just holding out with the BB browser till OS 6 and the flashy new WebKit comes out.
    07-05-10 10:26 PM
    I'm just holding out with the BB browser till OS 6 and the flashy new WebKit comes out.
    me too.

and, frankly, i have no complaints regarding the current BB browsing experience. esp on wi-fi, all is good.
    07-05-10 10:56 PM
    bb browser, opera sucked(didnt like it)
    07-06-10 07:24 AM
    Is there any rummors of OS 6 comming out any time soon.
    07-06-10 07:25 AM
    Native browser
    07-06-10 07:32 AM
    Yep native browser. Issues with 3rd party browsers in the past. If I need to look something up real quick I need it to work.. Not reboot or lock up the device.

Native gets the job done for now.
    07-06-10 08:08 AM
    I just downloaded the Opera mini...man that browser is sensitive!! I may need to keep Opera for a specific website I frequent as the native browser isn't saving my password and logging me out whenever I select a link on the site I need.
    07-06-10 10:25 AM
    Is there any rummors of OS 6 comming out any time soon.
    Last I heard, just a vague "Q3". So who knows really.

07-07-10 10:17 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD