Anyone else not getting their gmail on Verizon today? I know it's not on Gmail's end, cause im getting them on my laptop. It's not email in general cause my work email is unfortunately getting through. Sounds spooky, I know... but there's no telling with Verizon.

So anyone else? Am I nuts?
    06-22-10 01:26 PM
    I'm on tmobile, but i'm also having problems getting gmail. All the mail is in my gmail account, but none are coming to my blackberry. Tried resending service books also.
    06-22-10 02:35 PM
    Same here with AT&T, and I sync to two Gmail accounts. Everything else has been working fine (Yahoo, BES).
    06-22-10 02:39 PM
    i guess it must be a problem with the BIS connection to gmail since its effecting 3 different carriers.
    I hope they fix it soon...i'm addicted to this damn thing!
    06-22-10 02:49 PM
    Gmail is good to go here
    06-22-10 02:52 PM
    weird. My wife is getting hers no sweat. and I can SEND gmail from my Storm, just not get it.

but i agree with brendonlee (hey that rhymes), it's either with the BIS or gmail if it's across different carriers.

either way, i have a trouble ticket in with Verizon as we speak...
    06-22-10 03:15 PM
    FYI

Apps Status Dashboard

We're aware of a problem with Google Mail affecting a significant subset of users. The affected users are able to access Google Mail, but are seeing error messages and/or other unexpected behavior. We will provide an update by June 22, 2010 5:05:00 PM UTC-4 detailing when we expect to resolve the problem. Please note that this resolution time is an estimate and may change.

Users that are affected are experiencing message delays.
    06-22-10 03:21 PM
    FYI

Apps Status Dashboard

We're aware of a problem with Google Mail affecting a significant subset of users. The affected users are able to access Google Mail, but are seeing error messages and/or other unexpected behavior. We will provide an update by June 22, 2010 5:05:00 PM UTC-4 detailing when we expect to resolve the problem. Please note that this resolution time is an estimate and may change.

Users that are affected are experiencing message delays.
    Thanks for that!
    06-22-10 03:24 PM
    Dashboard is sweet for any issues
    06-22-10 03:27 PM
    yeah fully, thanks!!

would that also make me not get facebook notifications, since those are tied in with my gmail? cause those disappeared too....
    06-22-10 03:27 PM
    yeah fully, thanks!!

would that also make me not get facebook notifications, since those are tied in with my gmail? cause those disappeared too....
    yeah facebook on your device just ties into your mailbox and picks up the notification before you see it as an email. So if no gmail is going to your device, facebook won't be picking up any notifications
    06-22-10 03:30 PM
    I believe so if you talking about them coming thru email.... Vs in the app itself.
    06-22-10 03:31 PM
    yeah facebook on your device just ties into your mailbox and picks up the notification before you see it as an email. So if no gmail is going to your device, facebook won't be picking up any notifications
    that makes sense. i know the Facebook app ate itself yesterday, maybe it's some residual from that. who the heck knows these days.

thanks everyone. hope this all gets resolved soon...
    06-22-10 03:33 PM
    no problem, and i hope so too. having to constantly check my gmail for responses and new mail manually kinda sucks..ok a lot sucks.
    06-22-10 03:46 PM
    just got off the line with RIM tech support.

Advanced Options> Host Routing Table> menu button> Register Now

fixed it right up.

enjoy!
    06-22-10 05:43 PM
    8:33pm

The problem with Google Mail should be resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and continued support. Please rest assured that system reliability is a top priority at Google, and we are making continuous improvements to make our systems better.
    06-22-10 10:06 PM
    Its now Wednesday and I'm still having issues with Gmail. Anyone else? Sending the registration did not work. I live near chicago by the way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by noized77; 06-23-10 at 09:59 AM.
    06-23-10 09:55 AM
    Have your rebooted the device? Battery Pull Or send service books?
    06-23-10 10:20 AM
    i use outlook web access and on sprint i am fine but a buddy of mine is on vzw and he can recieve email but not send out.
    he called me last night with the issue and he still cannot send.

i dont know if it is a dumb coincidence but he is ready to throw the phone against the wall, lol
    06-23-10 10:31 AM
    Well if he throws it. be sure to get video or pictures....

Could be a local issue with your devices.....

Nobody has reported anything major...
    06-23-10 11:33 AM
    Finally working again! For some reason when I've tried sending my gmail message to myself on the BB I can't do it but I can with hotmail. Other then that I'm good to go.

06-23-10 11:52 AM
    Finally working again! For some reason when I've tried sending my gmail message to myself on the BB I can't do it but I can with hotmail. Other then that I'm good to go.

Gmail doesnt allow self emails. It's a quirk of the system. Has to do with a copy of the email already being on the user's mailbox.

I know, it's a weird tidbit of information, but I had an email issue a year or so back and was trying to self email and in my research found that little gem out.

Craptacular, isn't it?
    06-23-10 02:55 PM
    i had trouble getting my gmail last night and had to delete and re add but it says that my password or address is wrong witch it isnt and says if problem consist contact gmail.com am i only one in this boat now?
    06-24-10 06:00 PM
    Have the same issue, but it just started yesterday (7/2). Deleting my account, sending service books, and HRT haven't fixed anything.
    07-03-10 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD