I had a great hard cover for my BB Curve. Now that I have the Tour, the options seems a bit more limited as this is not as popular a model BB. I needs some recs for a hard cover for my phone. I am tough on it and my kids often drop it. I have the plastic "hard case' that Verizon sells but it is taking a beating. I am a runner and like to keep the phone with me as a run which may be another factor to consider. Any suggestions?
    06-21-10 10:51 AM
    There are at least 29 zillion cases in all shapes, colors and materials available for the Tour.

The most rugged by far is the Otterbox Defender, but there are many out there with varying degrees of protection.

Best is a hard/soft case combo as a hard case will merely pass the shock directly to the phone.

There are also velcro bands that will allow you to attach your phone to your arm.

eBay (Blackberry 9630/Tour cases) is your friend
    06-21-10 11:55 AM
    i like case mate hybrid, kinda like the otterbox just not as much protections, soft silicone layer, covered by hard plastic layer.
    06-21-10 12:51 PM
    My vote would be for the Otterbox Defender case. I've had mine for about 7 months and love knowing it is pretty much protected all the way around. If you don't mind the exta bulk, go for it. I like the fact the display is covered with a thin protective plastic window so you don't have to worry about scratching the $$ display on your Tour. Like mentioned above, there are many different styles of cases for the BB Tour, do some searching and see which one fits your needs.
    06-21-10 12:52 PM
    I have a BodyGlove cover. It's protected it from at least 2 hard drops that I've had on concrete. Cost $24.99 at the Verizon store. Between that and a screen cover, it's pretty scratch free.
    06-21-10 01:34 PM
    I got a silicone cover and it works great.
    06-21-10 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD