I've been boggled lately by some Gmail issues I'm having. It started last week when I started receiving some messages over and over and over again. Even if I deleted the message it would continue to keep coming in. So I went to the email setup on my BB and deleted my account and then recreated it. I stopped having the duplication issue but then had new issues. Now my opened and deleted items are not syncing up, my emails and replies aren't grouping, and sent messages are coming up as new emails. What could be causing this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-10 09:11 AM
    Are you using the messages folder or the gmail folder? If you use the messages folder, you won't see threaded emails and it doesn't sync. But I feel your pain. I had a lot of issues with gmail on my BB and on my Android devices.
    06-21-10 09:14 AM
    Using the Gmail folder. Everything was working fine until last week and it started duplicating everything.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-10 11:14 AM
    ok I deleted my account again, uninstalled the Gmail plugin and after alot of searching was able to redownload the plugin, but it's version .25 where the one I had before I think was .36, can anyone verify that? But it's still not grouping my emails together and I can't figure out why
    06-21-10 04:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD