Hope someone can help, I new to wifi and am having issues.

I recently started using wifi and connected my 9700 to it, I was pleased, seemed simple enough and worked great for about 2 weeks. Last week I noticed the wifi icon was grey, so I checked and it indicated "failure to obtain IP". I did a battery pull, didn't change anything. Deleted wifi profile, tried again, finds the network, accepts PSK but still no IP address. I haven't changed anything on network, laptop and wifi printer still connect.

Any help would be appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-10 07:46 PM
    I have the exact same problem. I'm also with Rogers. I spoke with their tech support, the guy said that there are a lot of people with this issue, but so far no solution. He escallated the issue to the level 2 tech support. Still waiting for them to resolve it.

I would call them as well. Let me know if you find a solution as I'm sure a lot of people would like to know what the issue with Rogers is.
    06-21-10 02:30 PM
    I have the exact same problem. I'm also with Rogers. I spoke with their tech support, the guy said that there are a lot of people with this issue, but so far no solution. He escallated the issue to the level 2 tech support. Still waiting for them to resolve it.

I would call them as well. Let me know if you find a solution as I'm sure a lot of people would like to know what the issue with Rogers is.
    06-21-10 02:31 PM
    Sorry, haven't updated my user CP, I'm with Bell, so I don't think it's a carrier issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-10 07:39 PM
    Reset router, working for now.
    06-25-10 01:03 PM
    Started happening again, then my laptop started having connection problems too. Logged into the router set-up and reserved IP address for everything connected to my network, seems to have solved the problem. I'm new to wifi, so I was unaware I could do this........
    06-28-10 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD