I've been using youmail for some time now with no problems. recently it fouled up on me and i cant fix the problem. Now when I click on the youmail icon it logs onto the internet app, instead of the blackberry version. It is a pain in the a$$!!! How do I get it back to how it was before?
    06-20-10 11:58 AM
    I've been using youmail for some time now with no problems. recently it fouled up on me and i cant fix the problem. Now when I click on the youmail icon it logs onto the internet app, instead of the blackberry version. It is a pain in the a$$!!! How do I get it back to how it was before?
    Have you already downloaded the newest version (2.0), if not start there. If you have, try pulling your battery, wait 30 seconds then re-insert it.

I was one of the beta-testers for this version and have never run into an issue like your describing. Last option would be to delete and re-install, if that doesn't work send a support request to youmail through their website.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-10 01:41 PM
    Solid advice. First impression seems to be that the app is not installed anymore.

06-20-10 03:44 PM
    I've encountered the same problem, and it was the app not being installed. It wound up being a short cut to youmail.com

V2 works great.
    06-20-10 04:27 PM
    Delete and reinstall worked...thanks guys!

I've encountered the same problem, and it was the app not being installed. It wound up being a short cut to youmail.com

V2 works great.
    06-21-10 07:48 AM
    You're welcome.
    06-21-10 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD