Guys/Gals,

Are any of you waiting for the white iPhone 4 to be released? This is going to be my first iPhone and I'm pretty bummed to hear that the white is being delayed. Still don't understand why. Oh well.

After 9 long years with T-Mobile, it's finally time to move on......
    06-18-10 06:05 PM
    I'm going to wait for the white iphone 4, probably.

Meanwhile, I'm going to pick up a used 3GS to play with for a while. iOS4 public release is a couple days away and the Gold Master is out there for the resourceful.
    06-18-10 06:47 PM
    I really want a 32gb white but I'm not sure I have the patience =P we're not able to pre-order via our networks in the uk and the O2 store I went into said it was first come, first served come 24th... By then I don't think I care what colour it is as long as its a 32gb iphone 4 =) plus my wife is sick of me 'borrowing' her 3gs... Well I did pay for it! Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-10 07:14 PM
    I was honestly going to wait to, but after 8 different YouTube videos the days before the pre-ordering went public I said I gotta have it I'll sacrifice the color scheme lol
    06-18-10 07:59 PM
    For those with a 3GS, the question to ask yourself is how much of the iphone 4 allure is due to the physical characteristics / features (like front camera or 720p video), and how much is due to iOS 4 -- which will be available on June 21st.
    06-18-10 08:05 PM
    Ummm..... Thank you for those noble words of wisdom
    06-18-10 08:14 PM
    I'm definitely waiting, the white just looks better to me
    06-18-10 09:42 PM
    Also waiting on the white one. The white is just sooo very clean looking. :-)

06-18-10 10:21 PM
    I'm getting the white, but I'm still getting
    the black first. I'm hoping when I go to
    get my Black on the 24th, they have whites
    in which I'll tell them right there and then to
    switch out for me.
    06-18-10 10:29 PM
    Looks like I'm not alone! I also LOVE how the white looks and REALLY hope that it doesn't take months to come out. That would really suck.
    06-18-10 10:31 PM
    switch out for me.
    The same exact thing I was planning
    06-18-10 10:35 PM
    me too I'm waiting for a white one
    06-19-10 09:27 AM
    I've always had a white iPhone, with that said I'm waiting to see it in person before I make any final judgement.
    06-19-10 09:51 AM
    The white is kinda ugly since you see that sensor on top of the ear hole, I liked it better when they just had the back white and not the front with this go around. The black looks phenomenal, white just looks cheap.
    Last edited by Entertainment72; 06-19-10 at 12:13 PM.
    06-19-10 10:11 AM
    The white is kinda ugly since you see that sensor on top of the ear hole, I liked it better when they just had the back white and not the front with this go around. The black looks phenomenal, white just looks cheap.
    I'm with you...I think the white is hideous on the front. It was OK before because the trim provided the separation, but now the display creates the separation...yuck! But, the black one is freaking HOT! Best looking phone ever!

Sorry to the white iPhone lovers. All that matters is if you like them.

06-19-10 01:41 PM
    switch out for me.
    Buying a black one with the intention of returning it is just plain wrong. There's gonna be a small supply, so taking a black one from someone who really wants one is so not cool. Just WAIT.

I know everyone wants the new shiny toy, and people are pissed about the white one not coming out at the same time, but at the end of the day its just a phone. I'm pretty sure your heart won't stop beating if you don't get on on the 24th. Just sayin
    06-19-10 05:26 PM
    I think he's saying that when he goes to the store to get his black reserved one, they'll tell him they have white in stock and give him a white one instead of the black one reserved.
    06-19-10 05:43 PM
    That was my interpretation too.
    06-19-10 07:32 PM
    Buying a black one with the intention of returning it is just plain wrong. There's gonna be a small supply, so taking a black one from someone who really wants one is so not cool. Just WAIT.

I know everyone wants the new shiny toy, and people are pissed about the white one not coming out at the same time, but at the end of the day its just a phone. I'm pretty sure your heart won't stop beating if you don't get on on the 24th. Just sayin
    ur interpretation is whackk...who would buy something they dont want...or how would he buy it, use it and be able to return 'because he prefers white' yea...i'm sure that excuse will qualify you for an exhange lmaooo
    06-19-10 07:41 PM
    White one looks muuuch better to me, and I have always said iPhones are for girls and white iPhones really are for girls. But ill be waiting until at least a date for the white iphone is announced. Black looks like every iphone ive ever seen, and looks too much like my Bold 9000.
    06-19-10 10:22 PM
    The white phone looks really bad, especially on the front. I'm going for the black one.
    06-22-10 06:39 PM
    White back, black front FTW! I would so get that phone.
    06-23-10 12:04 AM

No he's saying if they have white ones there tomorrow on the 24 he'll switch right then and then.... You may want to reread what he said ...
    06-23-10 09:38 AM
    I agreed... like my 3Gs and 3G were.
    06-23-10 09:54 AM
    That shouldn't be hard to accomplish on your own. I've read the back is easily removed just by taking out the 2 bottom screws. I wont do it but that's what it looks like. You could simply purchase a white back and put it on, it would void your warranty I'm sure though.

Also, I doubt there will be ANY white phones available at launch. They wont even let customers that haven't reserved a phone to be able to purchase until a later date. To me that looks like no additional store stock, not even black. Maybe you could try selling your black in eBay for a ton of money to someone who can't wait, then when the white comes out you can pay full retail. You may even make money but it would be a test of patience.
    06-23-10 09:56 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD