As of today, verizon does not have any frews on the tour left. They are now replacing tours with brand new bolds.

You didn't hear it from me but my buddy works there and said he got the memo today. I was having an issues with the trackball and after a little bit on the phone with the tech guy, he informed me, unfortunetly he couldn't replace my tour but could upgrade me to a bold for free.

Enjoy
    06-17-10 10:07 PM
    I'd like to see if this is true... Doubt it though... If it is I see a lot of ppl intentionally breaking their tours... Don't believe it though... Isn't that aussirion's deal ???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-10 10:11 PM
    Its rather true - check out the existing thread with lots of user experiences already posted in it.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/ve...-bolds-484476/
    06-17-10 10:12 PM
    Nice well... I'm jealous.... Lol

06-17-10 10:21 PM
    I'd like to see if this is true... Doubt it though... If it is I see a lot of ppl intentionally breaking their tours... Don't believe it though... Isn't that aussirion's deal ???

If you have insurance, TEC (total equipment coverage). That is an extension of the manufacturers warranty and if problems still arise after a clean security wipe he says there nothing else they can do and they replace it through vzw themselves, not assurion.

Why would I be fibbing? I've got better things to do with my time. I was just spreadin the word, I felt like I had the inside scoop.
    06-17-10 10:31 PM
    Its rather true - check out the existing thread with lots of user experiences already posted in it.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/ve...-bolds-484476/
    Good call on the link.
    06-17-10 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD